United States
Castleton
New York
flag msg tools
Check out my blog, Board Game Radar!!!
badge
Stop! That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
This was my first time playing, and I had to explain the directions to 3 other newbies. We were trying to get a quick game in before dinner, so we played the shortest possible course on Watkins Glen and only used 1 car each. Luke rolled lowest and got the pole. Scott was next while I started in third. Hallie was at the back of the pack. This was the start of her problems since she missed getting to the Ninety (where I hang out when watching a race!) at the same time as the rest of us. I had trouble on the last corner of the esses just missing the corner by one space. I had to shift down while everyone else geared up. Luke, on the other hand, handled the esses great and started to open up a lead. I had fallen to forth place, but Hallie was driving too cautiously, and I was able to catch back up to her by the outer loop. Scott was driving great to cut down on Luke's lead. Then I hit a perfect roll in 6th gear to make up a lot of time. The three front cars all hit the final turn at the same time, but Luke had some problems and got there in 4th gear. Scott and I were in 5th. He had the lead and still had a shot for the win by rolling first, but he came up one square short. Scott flew by him and then I followed right behind. After leading almost the entire race, Luke had to settle for third. Hallie eventually chugged around for forth, but everyone agreed that it was a great game. We can't wait to play again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.