Sean Johnson
United States
North Judson
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I recently moved to the northern part of the state and I would love to find a new group to play games with. I live in North Judson which is not particularly close to anything, However, I am willing to drive to areas like Valparaiso, Lafayette, Michigan City,or South Bend.

If you are connected with a gaming group in that area, I would love to join you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime Shaker
United States
Orland Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1078
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Williams
United States
Monticello
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Sean,

I actually grew up in North Judson and live about 40 mins away in Monticello. My dad still lives there.

I'm not really connected with a gaming group at the moment, but I know in Lafayette people meet on Wednesdays at the Purdue student union and Saturdays at Merlin's Beard, a board game cafe. I've been meaning to get out there at some point.

I'd be happy to game with you though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian L
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sbwilliams15 wrote:
Hi Sean,

I actually grew up in North Judson and live about 40 mins away in Monticello. My dad still lives there.

I'm not really connected with a gaming group at the moment, but I know in Lafayette people meet on Wednesdays at the Purdue student union and Saturdays at Merlin's Beard, a board game cafe. I've been meaning to get out there at some point.

I'd be happy to game with you though!

Yes, we do! Here's the Meetup group for the Weds game night! Merlin's just moved locations, but will be opening back up fairly soon. Here's their website. And their Facebook page.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you're around Lafayette and looking for games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kretz
United States
Kouts
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
Way late to the party, but we have a group that meets @ the Valporaiso Public Library once a month. You can email Amanda @ the library afack@pcpls.org (she's the organizer) and she'll shoot you the particulars.

We typically meet on the last Tuesday of the month, 430pm (or so) until 9. We're going to start expanding to more days, as the main group is beginning to outgrow the room that we have.

Hope to see you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls