Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Gavin
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that the game is out, is there any chance on Z-Man's website or here that we'll get a better quality file of the rules?

The current file seems like a scan, not the original PDF file. The fonts are fuzzy, pics aren't of great quality.

Has anyone heard whether Z-Man is planning on posting a better copy? They obviously are cool with posting the rules.

In a game like this, it helps to have 2 copies of the rules, one for each player.

I suppose I could give the fuzzy one to Nixon, as penalty for his being older and more prone to bad eyesight...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Riessen
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
jdgavin wrote:

I suppose I could give the fuzzy one to Nixon, as penalty for his being older and more prone to bad eyesight...

Hehe. For some reason I this amuses me more than it probably should. Taking the metagame to a whole new level!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
In a game like this, it helps to have 2 copies of the rules, one for each player.

I found that the rules are so clear and concise that practically all that is needed is the game summary on the back of rules. Two copies of that is all that is really necessary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.