United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I gather, there are some large changes coming when some refactoring/rewriting from the RPG codebase makes its way into BGG codebase.

So, with that effort, will we be getting true polling features and/or the ability to hide vote counts, voter identity, etc. until explicitly made public by the poll owner?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmbmb
It is possible that there could be polls at some point, but such an addition would be independent of the sorts of changes you are talking about--those changes are related more to things like games, publishers, designers, collections, etc. Polls would be part of the forums, which are fairly independent of what sorts of games are being discussed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply. I know it's not quantifiable but I'd be curious to see if we'd notice a difference in voting practices if it wasn't necessarily public knowledge who had voted for an item.

We'd get the same effect I'm looking for if we could control the visibility of who had thumbed an item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.