BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: It's a Birthday Party! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm throwing a lovely birthday party at my house. Won't you come inside? There will be cake and presents. I love presents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a physics game that begins on Wednesday, August 21st at ~10am and ends on Thursday, August 22nd at ~10am.

It can take an unlimited number of players.

You will have unlimited movement and an item limit of 10, but it will only process every 5 minutes, so there's a theoretical maximum of 1440 movement.

I will not answer any questions about the game during the game. I will be checking physics periodically in case things are broken. I will NOT reset you if Cassy messes up and puts you in the wrong place, so PLEASE make sure that it has fully loaded before hitting submit.

Everyone starts with the same information and role.

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING NOW BUT WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IN A FUTURE RUN, DO NOT READ FURTHER. Reading anything more about the game will prevent you from playing any theoretical future runs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
cvb2009
dejojam1
Felice Si
monogarden
Raven1207
Ryagic
Samool
The_Rorab
whirlingdervish

9 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2259794

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra and ready to crash this party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bad news. I can't get Cassy to do what I want it to do to make the game work, so I'm going to cancel the game and maybe run it again in the future if I can figure out how to make it work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls