Popular Tags: [View All]
Brendan
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to pick up a few new games, but there's one problem -- I'm poor. As I'm new to the board-gaming scene, I don't really have any board games to offer in trade. I do have one fairly recent video game left after selling all of my PS/PS2 games: Halo 1 for the PC.

As I'm very anal careful about keeping things in good shape, the disc, box, etc. are all in good condition. The game plays just fine, and I would obviously give you the activation code needed to play online. Obviously I would want the item in trade to be in similarly good condition -- not all beat up and whatnot. I got the game for free as a prize and am just not as interested as I once was, so I figured someone may be able to satisfy their Halo fix on the cheap.

I realize Halo probably isn't worth a lot, as it retails for ~$20 and is an older game, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. If the game I'd receive retails for $20 or less, I figure it'd be an even trade. These are the games I'm interested in:

Fjords
Saboteur
Tichu
Tsuro
Tigris & Euphrates, Through the Desert, Ra - Just listing them for the heck of it, I suppose.

I also have an old Playstation 1 (shipping would be expensive) and a few old Gameboy games (does anyone even use these anymore!?) such as Link's Awakening, Mortal Kombat, Mario, Tetris, Pokemon Red/Blue, and The Little Mermaid (my sister's, I swear). These are at my parents' home, but I could get them sometime fairly soon. I have two original Gameboys as well, but they seem to have been corrupted by batteries that were left in too long.

If anyone has any interest, let me know. Thanks!

Edit: I am also new to the whole BGG trading system, so someone might have to bear with a little bit of incompetence on my part.

Edit2: Also, if this is in any way against the rules, please let me know, as I'm not trying to break the rules or anything. I just saw some other people were trading non-board games for games, so I thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there doesn't seem to be much interest in this. I can't say I'm surprised, but it was worth a shot. I'm probably going to put it on CraigsList for a few bucks, so if you are interested, just send me a message via GeekMail to see if it's still available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.