Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel "Cahwyguy" Faigin
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nnicole and I played this game for lunch today. I got the full set for Fathers Day, but as this was the initial play and for learning purposes, we just played with the Blue set.

It was the usual silly game it appears to be: play the bunnies, kill the bunnies, unleash outlandish weapons. The game play was OK, but we lucked out by a bad initial shuffle, thus getting a lot of bunnies.

There were some rule problems; in particular:

(1) We had the Cyber Bunny unleased. We couldn't tell if you rolled for the CyberBunny before or after you took care of the top Run card.

(2) It appears the large carrot deck is placed face up. When you take carrots, do those go face up as well?

(3) The "Magic Fountain" rules are unclear. It appears you pick a number, then roll the five dice, and save as many bunnies that match the number you picked. At least, that's how we played it.

We both felt this game would do better with more players. We'll give it a few more trys, and bring in some of the expansions to see how they affect the gameplay.

Win/Loss: As usual for a learning game: I lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike N.
United States
Brunswick
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Session Report
Daniel,

When it comes to Cyber Bunny, my guess is that it's like Feed the Bunny. You have to take care of it before the end of your turn. This (like many things in KB) is probably dependent upon a house rule.

As for #2, yes it's face up. When you choose or buy a carrot, you can look through the whole deck and take the one you want. In other expansions there's a card (carrot thief, I think) where you guess who has what card - all cards are face up so they can all be seen at any time, just like water and cabbage cards, and saved special cards.

#3 - You are playing the magic fountain correctly.

I've found that this game plays best with 4-6 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel V
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Re:Session Report
dpfaigin (#41979),
We view the cyberbunny as a weapon and there for it is rolled for a) as soon as it is played and b) at the beginning of the next turn of the person who played it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.