Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cliff Homewood
United Kingdom
Southend on sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
going to be brief cos its late and we jsut finished our first game, after 5 hours was just randomly won on a dice roll with the stake.

questions i had: wounds when you get your first wound do you go to 0 or 1? We went for 1, but then why is the 0 there?

2) When dracula is in his death phase he has to return to castle dracula, but we had sealed of his route with Holy hosts, so is he stuck away from the castle or does he just instantly go back the same as the rule for if he is in the UK?

3) Heavenly hosts, we had some saying it on the chit, and four chits with the same artwork but not saying heavenly hosts, are they the same thing or what? (I am now guessing they may be holy wafers?)

I think that is the three main things I ended the game not sure about.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: som equestions from first game
whats your game? wrote:

questions i had: wounds when you get your first wound do you go to 0 or 1? We went for 1, but then why is the 0 there?

Yes you go to 1. The 0 is there simply for you to put the marker you use to keep track of your wounds when you have none.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Homewood
United Kingdom
Southend on sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: som equestions from first game
Thanks, its just a strange layout cos youve got a bit saying wounds before that to keep your marker before your wounded. I enjoyed the game, felt the feeling of hunting down dracula came through quite well, I would like to play again soon, not to sure about my buddies, who were moaning that it was going on so long, whereas I like a true geek would have been willing to play another game at 1am when it finished.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Harris
United Kingdom
stevenage
hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have same question 2.
For example if Vienna and Zagreb blocked what does Dracula do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johanna J.

Marina Del Rey
California
msg tools
whats your game wrote:

3) Heavenly hosts, we had some saying it on the chit, and four chits with the same artwork but not saying heavenly hosts, are they the same thing or what? (I am now guessing they may be holy wafers?)

Does anyone have the answer to this question, as I am also wondering about this.

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.