Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also Also not that person but have done 3d prints for people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
West
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sancmat wrote:
Also Also not that person but have done 3d prints for people.
Nonsense. You're always "That Guy" in my book. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Beaver
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MetalChef wrote:
Where is the old Monday night SSP level up group meeting tonight?
A Rising Star
7113 10th St N, Oakdale, MN 55128
(651) 756-1379
https://maps.app.goo.gl/RuaSrihiBA4CzfCn8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt J
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Space Base fanMicrobadge: Condottiere fanMicrobadge: Scream for me BGG!Microbadge: Ecology fan - Everything is connected!Microbadge: The Meeple That Should Not Be
MetalChef wrote:
Where is the old Monday night SSP level up group meeting tonight?

Thread dedicated for that very discussion:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2289586/monday-night-gaming...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JesterPoet wrote:

FRIDAY FUNDAY QUESTION!What is your favorite game that you think the rest of us might not know about? Why is it so good?
I'll add

Used to have it as a kid. Don't know what happened to it. I'd love to get a new copy to see how well it holds up. The problem is verifying that the gadget still works. I remember enjoying the press-you-luck aspect of how deep you wanted to dive to get the treasure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clubb
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DiploGuy wrote:
JesterPoet wrote:

FRIDAY FUNDAY QUESTION!What is your favorite game that you think the rest of us might not know about? Why is it so good?
I'll add

Used to have it as a kid. Don't know what happened to it. I'd love to get a new copy to see how well it holds up. The problem is verifying that the gadget still works. I remember enjoying the press-you-luck aspect of how deep you wanted to dive to get the treasure.
I wanted that game as a kid, never got it. Maybe suggest a remake by Restoration games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Clank! fanMicrobadge: Minnesota Vikings fanMicrobadge: Paladins of the West Kingdom fan : Saracen OutsiderMicrobadge: Meeplien-"I Believe"
Let me rephrase the question. Is the person that does 3d printing that bought the used copy of Village and the expansions on here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone want to play the new Mansions of Madness expansion, Path of the Serpent, this Wednesday (the 6th) in Burnsville at about 5pm?

It’d either be at Caribou Coffee in Burnsville Center for the Games by James game night, or in the unlikely event there’s not tables, Dreamer’s Vault. I’d verify which it is if someone is interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Boehland wrote:
Anyone want to play the new Mansions of Madness expansion, Path of the Serpent, this Wednesday (the 6th) in Burnsville at about 5pm?

It’d either be at Caribou Coffee in Burnsville Center for the Games by James game night, or in the unlikely event there’s not tables, Dreamer’s Vault. I’d verify which it is if someone is interested.
I can't make it that night, but if you guys do play, I'd be very interested to hear what you think of the expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 18 BGG posterMicrobadge: Warhammer Quest forever!Microbadge: "TCAT" - Member of the Twin Cities Ameritrash GroupMicrobadge: Space Hulk fanMicrobadge: Con of the North attendee
JesterPoet wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

I can't make it that night, but if you guys do play, I'd be very interested to hear what you think of the expansion!
I'm interested to hear what Todd thinks of Matt's thoughts on the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:
JesterPoet wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

I'm fairly sure that Todd doesn't care what I think about the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sancmat wrote:
pekin2121 wrote:
JesterPoet wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

I'm fairly sure that Todd doesn't care what I think about the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JesterPoet wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

Sorry, but looks like I had no takers.

I’ve liked everything Mansions of Madness related so far (other than the insanity where you can’t talk) so I’m not the most objective with opinions anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Petersen
United States
St. Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I get requests from time to time for people to join up to play 18xx. Since most groups are semi-private, this can be an awkward situation. I made a new email group to help put Minneapolis-St. Paul area people in touch.

https://groups.io/g/msp18xx/

I don't really monitor this thread as its volume is too high for me, but I know in the past, 18xx has sometimes been discussed. I'll try to keep an eye out for the next week or so in case people have questions about this email list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Boehland wrote:
JesterPoet wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

I’ve liked everything Mansions of Madness related so far (other than the insanity where you can’t talk) so I’m not the most objective with opinions anyway...
Hmmmm, maybe we're not all that compatible. I am highly amused by the insanity where you can't talk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: BeardedGameGeek Golden Beard winnerMicrobadge: Con of the North attendeeMicrobadge: "TCAT" - Member of the Twin Cities Ameritrash GroupMicrobadge: Detective: City of Angels fanMicrobadge: Golden Meeple
JesterPoet wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:
JesterPoet wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

Hmmmm, maybe we're not all that compatible. I am highly amused by the insanity where you can't talk.
That's where The Mind comes in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
JesterPoet wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:
JesterPoet wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

That's where The Mind comes in.
Oooooh, definitely a divisive game!

I, for one, LOVE IT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m sure plenty of other people would prefer to play a game where I can’t talk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
West
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Boehland wrote:
If that game involves you doing expressive dance, then I'm totally up for playing that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Akado wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:
If that game involves you doing expressive dance, then I'm totally up for playing that.
Isn't that just charades or possibly Monikers only round 3?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine and I both have Monday 11/11 off of work so we are playing Twilight Imperium 4 (first time for me, 3rd or 4th for him). We're looking for 1 or 2 more. If anyone is interested and available starting in the morning in South Minneapolis, GM me. First come, first served!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geegs
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Beware the Phog
badge
Why do we fall sir?
Microbadge: University of KansasMicrobadge: Denver Broncos fanMicrobadge: Our Hero; The Valiant Spaceman SpiffMicrobadge: Through the Ages - Albert EinsteinMicrobadge: I speak Minnesota
Orvenwolf wrote:
A friend of mine and I both have Monday 11/11 off of work so we are playing Twilight Imperium 4 (first time for me, 3rd or 4th for him). We're looking for 1 or 2 more. If anyone is interested and available starting in the morning in South Minneapolis, GM me. First come, first served!
Monday morning TI, what a way to start the week! I played my first games of TI this Summer, it was awesome. Do you know what faction you are going to play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geegs wrote:
Orvenwolf wrote:
Monday morning TI, what a way to start the week! I played my first games of TI this Summer, it was awesome. Do you know what faction you are going to play?
Nope. My friend is teaching so we'll figure that out then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geegs
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Beware the Phog
badge
Why do we fall sir?
Microbadge: University of KansasMicrobadge: Denver Broncos fanMicrobadge: Our Hero; The Valiant Spaceman SpiffMicrobadge: Through the Ages - Albert EinsteinMicrobadge: I speak Minnesota
Orvenwolf wrote:
Geegs wrote:
Orvenwolf wrote:
Nope. My friend is teaching so we'll figure that out then.
Oh boy. I would definitely at least watch RTFM's How to Play video. That allowed our game of all 6 new players to only go for 8 hours!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Games that were played at the Burnsville Games by James get together for this week tonight (Wednesday):

Sagrada
Villainous
Pandemic w/ State of Emergency expansion (and with virulent strain and mutated diseases)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25  Next »  [52] |