United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Starmada X Brigade contain all that is in Starmada X Rulebook including ship design? As I understand it, it is Starmada X Rulebook + 72 ship designs - correct?

I'm wanting to purhcase it but want to make sure that I end up with the full system - not just specific ship designs & rules without design rules.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. This product contains the entire rule set for Starmada including the construction system. The additional pages are background information and ship designs for Brigade's line of miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
The Babylon Project was our last best hope for peace. It failed. In the year of the Shadow War, it became something greater, our last best hope for victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
How detailed are the construction rules? Are they good enough to account for systems being different sizes like in Starfire or Silent Death: The Next Millennium or more along the lines of only system type matters not size so any 1 system of the right type will use up that 1 slot like in Attack Wing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.