John Doe
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Stewards is OOS or price gouged almost everywhere I can tell. Only ffg product I see with a reprint coming up is the chains that rust.

Is it safe to assume FFG is done reprinting this game and now is the time to finish my collection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Latvia
Rezekne
flag msg tools
mbmb
It is unknown.

I have never seen any official statement, that FFG conceded reprinting Descent expansions.

But it is indeed highly possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jukka-Pekka Tuominen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmb
If people keep buying the games, I don't see a reason why FFG would stop reprinting them.
But they have other games too so I guess they don't reprint Descent all the time.
We'll just have to wait and see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Binkley
msg tools
mb
I’ve been able to purchase all the H&M collections for about $27 on Amazon but I’ve also been able to find them on other websites just not free shipping.

Edit: never mind. It does seem to be OOS right now but I see everything else so I would just keep checking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
msg tools
People may want to check the Canadian retailers, and maybe other international ones like Amazon UK. I was able to find a copy at Le Valet d'Coeurs in Montreal and get it shipped down, but I think they are now out of stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc M
Canada
Otterburn Park
Quebec
flag msg tools
J4sont3h wrote:
People may want to check the Canadian retailers, and maybe other international ones like Amazon UK. I was able to find a copy at Le Valet d'Coeurs in Montreal and get it shipped down, but I think they are now out of stock.

I frequent this store a lot and they used to have a dedicated section for Descent 2nd. All the xpacks, all of the H&M packs, lieutenants etc. They hardly have anything anymore and are starting to fill up the vacant space with LOTR FFG game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls