Popular Tags: [View All]
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
1. May cards with the word “DRAW” on them be immediately played when drawn?

2. “Hell of a Good Start” If the Captain’s force wins the battle and advances, but the Captain is eliminated in the battle (prior to the advance), may the 3 cards still be drawn? In effect, is it still considered the Captain's force if he is eliminated before the advance?

3. “Let them Laugh” and “Nooo!” combo situation: The Captain and Astinos are in the same battle space (or even in different battle spaces). Can “Let them Laugh” be played to reduce damage by 2, then eliminate Astinos as a casualty and play “Nooo!” for its effect?

4. “Then We Will Fight in the Shade”. If Stelios is in a battle space can he cancel the effect of a Persian card being played for a battle space he is not in or must the card cancelled be played towards affecting the battle space he is in?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will take a "stab" at these (no pun intended)-lol

1) As Andrew stated in a different thread, cards can be played (anytime during that particular phase)- you can play Before, During, or After you draw your cards.

2)I would "logically" say YES (as you have stated)

3)I don't see why not.

4)Yes, as long he is in a battle (to be fought), he can cancel ANY Persian card!

..We shall see Officially with Andrew soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer to all four questions is "yes".

Andrew

---------------------

Andrew Parks
Quixotic Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.