Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) do the hippies go face down in a start pile and once one is killed a new one is put face up or are they all face up to begin with?

2) Does a Negate a deed card cancel a no deeds can be played (deed card)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Pulis
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1) You Kill the Hippies one at a time so the hippies go face downin a start pile and once one is killed a new one is put face up.

2) I'm not sure to which card you are referring it could be a couple but negate means it makes it ineffective i.e. ignore the deed card played.

Thanks
Wayne Pulis
GLE Design Team

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am referring to the card where it will cancel or negate a deed card that has been been played. And was wondering if the card that prevents players from playing a deed on you is immune to this card as well.

Thanks for the answer to the first one. Hope this clears it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Pulis
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You have the card that negates a deed, and someone plays a deed on you that you wish to negate, you play the card that negates a deed, both cards are discarded and the original deed has no effect.

I hope this answers your question.

Wayne

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.