Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan had also been eager to try Star Wars: Epic Duels since he had heard me praise it the night before. I really like this game as a fun, quick, no-brainer, with usually not too much turn angst. However, for some reason I always forget that those qualities tend to fade the more people you have playing. Since everyone was now present, we tried it anyway, with me still thinking it would be light, fun, and quick. Oops.

I'll try to make my recap much quicker than the game felt. Two teams. Light side: Yoda (Steve), Annakin & Padme (Peter), Han & Chewbacca (Lisa) Good guys, er, I mean, Dark side: Jengo Fett (Me), Darth Vader (Paul), and the Emperor (Dan). Jengo was quick to get into battle and used his rocket pack to land in enemy territory. Vader moved in to do damage as well, but was stymied by Yoda's powerful command of the force. After a large sacrifice, Vader was back in the action, trying to take down his wife, Padme. Young Annakin attacked himself to protect his girlfriend, Jengo cowered in the corner trying to heal himself, Han and Chewie ran around making noise, and the Emperor and Yoda just made menacing faces at each other. Chewie digs around in his fur for his bowcaster and BAM, Vader was out! Looks like trouble, I better go help. BAM, Jengo was out! Good side rallying cry, and BAM, Emperor's out. Good side lost one clone trooper, I think.

Players: Peter, Steve, Lisa (W), Paul, Dan, Greg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.