Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG.Con Spring 2020 Links and Resources - Everything in One Place

So I made this for my game group but thought I'd share it here too.
I'll update it as more information is available. Feel free to comment below if I missed anything, if you have additional useful information, or if additional links/clarifications are available. Which I'm sure I missed some things as there's so much to wrap your head around!

Table of Contents - BGG.Con Spring 2020 Links and Resources - Everything You Need to Know in One Place

1. BGG.SPRING 2020 SAME Location: Hyatt Regency DFW Airport
2. BGG.SPRING 2020 Parking at the Hyatt Regency DFW *Coming Soon*
3. BGG.SPRING 2020 Registration & Policies
4. BGG.SPRING 2020 Virtual Flea Market Geeklist *Coming Soon*
5. BGG.SPRING 2020 Waiting {Ticket} List Update *Coming Soon*
6. BGG.SPRING 2020 Hotel Booking Information
7. BGG.SPRING 2020 Looking for a {Hotel} Roommate Thread *Coming Soon*
8. BGG.SPRING 2020 Game Scheduling Geeklists *Coming Soon*
9. BGG.SPRING 2020 Tips on BGG Convention from a Veteran
10. BGG.SPRING 2020 Official Hyatt Regency DFW {Hotel} Room Reservation Transfer List *Coming Soon*
11. BGG.SPRING 2020 Kids Areas
12. BGG.SPRING 2020 List of Exhibitors, Vendors, & Sponsors *Coming Soon*
13. BGG.SPRING 2020 Map of the Venue *Coming Soon* *Coming Soon*
14. BGG.SPRING 2020 Schedule of Events *Coming Soon*
15. BGG.SPRING 2020 Bazaar information *Coming Soon*
16. BBGG.SPRING 2020 Math Trade *Coming Soon*
17. BGG.SPRING 2020 Volunteer with Team Geek!
18. BGG.SPRING 2020 Charity Sale *Coming Soon*
19. BGG.SPRING 2020 Shuttle Information *Coming Soon*
20. BGG.SPRING 2020 Reserved Room Scheduling *Coming Soon*
21. BGG.SPRING 2020 Ultimate Geek Sponsors and Sponsoring Geeks *Coming Soon*
22. BGG.SPRING 2020 Special Guests *Coming Soon*
23. BGG.SPRING 2020 Special Events *Coming Soon*
24. BGG.SPRING 2020 Notice of upcoming BGG Con Hot Games area poll *Coming Soon*
25. BGG.SPRING 2020 Final Instructions *Coming Soon*
26. BGG.CON 2019 New Prize Process and Guidebook Greatness! *Coming Soon*

-----------------------------------------------

1. BGG.SPRING 2020 SAME Location: [b]Hyatt Regency DFW Airport
Located in: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport

Address: 2334 N International Pkwy,
Dallas, TX 75261

Phone: (972) 453-1234

Website: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/texas/hyatt-regency-dfw-in...

Main BGG.Spring wiki link: https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGGCON_Spring#

Note: You do not, repeat not, want to check in at the Hyatt Grand. Remember, Regency = Right, Grand = wronG.

Staying at the Hyatt Regency DFW hotel?
Check-in 3:00 PM
Check-out 12:00 PM

New BGG.Con Spring logo!

ATM locations

An ATM is located just outside the Business Office across from the Check-In Desk.

BGG.CON Spring 2020 officially begins on Friday 5/22/2020 at 10am. It runs 24 hours through Monday 5/25/2020 at 7pm.

2. BGG.SPRING 2020 Parking at the Hyatt Regency Dallas *Coming Soon*[/size]

• Parking Validation - Available to all participants in Terminal C. Validate before you leave! Don’t pay when you can get it free!

This text comes directly from the DFW airport last year (2019). Expect something similar to be communicated in Spring 2020:

“Upon entering the airport gates, you will want to enter through the TICKET ONLY lanes located at both the north and south entrance. You will receive a ticket time stamping your entrance onto airport grounds. The hotel will validate all parking tickets at the front desk or bell stand. For the attendees with toll tags, you will want to disable your Toll Tag temporarily for use prior to entering DFW facilities. You can do this via NTTA’s website and/or via the use of the mobile app NTTA.”

3. BGG.SPRING 2020 Registration & Policies
BGG.Spring 2020 Registration is now open!

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2281098/bggspring-2020-regi...

Spring 2020 - Basic information and Policies from the sign up link:
Register here

While it is not expected to be an immediate sellout like happened this past year for BGG.CON Fall 2019, we do encourage you to register early and take advantage of the early bird badge discount ($10 off the pricing listed below).

d10-0 Same location as previous BGG.Spring's: Hyatt Regency DFW Airport
d10-1 Badges will be $75; Veterans/Active Duty: $65; Kids ages 4-11: $55 ($10 early bird discount good through 11/30/19)
d10-2 Our room-rate is $133/night + taxes & fees. Book online
d10-3 No refunds after 30 days from your payment or April 1st (whichever comes first)
d10-4 You must show a copy of the confirmation email to get your badge
d10-5 You must wear your wristband at all times during the convention
d10-6 Airport parking will be validated by the hotel for all convention attendees
d10-7 Activity areas for kids of all ages: a toy room for 5ish and under, crafts for 4ish-6ish, games for 7ish and up; a nursing mothers lounge
d10-8 Direct parental supervision required for all children under 12 years old. Anyone under 18 will need an adult chaperone present at the convention.
d10-9 Open gaming areas for families gaming with other families and also a separately-designated area for teens/adults only

As was said last year, the BGG core philosophy is that this is a BGG.CON where kids of all ages are welcome and have fun. It is not, however, a gaming convention designed specifically for young kids. Think Epcot Center instead of Magic Kingdom, or Tomorrowland instead of Toontown. So even if you don't have kids of your own, but you don't mind them being around, you should still have a great time.

Referencing d10-8 above, at no time will BGG or Team Geek take responsibility for your children - there is no babysitting provided. BGG feels comfortable allowing kids 12 and up to roam around the convention areas, as long as you're comfortable with it as well. BGG trusts that you as their parents are the best qualified to make that decision.

If you're interested in exhibiting at BGG.Spring, rather than registering through the link above please send an email to:
bggspring@boardgamegeek.com

4. BGG.SPRING 2020 Virtual Flea Market Geeklist *Coming Soon*
Buy, Sell, Trade your games here!
{Spring 2020 LINK COMING SOON}

Check out the BGG.SPRING 2020 Virtual Flea Market from last year:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/254432/virtual-flea-marke...

5. BGG.SPRING 2020 Waiting {Ticket} List Update *Coming Soon*

{LINK COMING SOON}

6. BGG.SPRING 2020 Hotel Booking Information

The Hyatt Regency DFW

2334 North International Parkway
DFW Airport, Texas, USA 75261
Call 972-453-1234 or 1-800-633-7313
Event Code / Room Block: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/DFWAP/G-GAMS
$133/night + taxes & fees. Book online

7. BGG.SPRING 2020 Looking for a {Hotel} Roommate Thread *Coming Soon*

Need a roommate for this con?

If you already have a hotel room and are looking for one or more roommates, click the link below.

This is the general format used...

Hotel you're staying at:
Day of Arrival:
Day of Departure:
Smoking?
Snoring?
Number of people already in the room:
Number of beds in room and available:
Other crash space available?
Special considerations (allergies, have a car, etc):

Don't forget to edit your post once your arrangements are worked out!

8. BGG.SPRING 2020 Game Scheduling Geeklists *Coming Soon*
Want to play a specific or rare game schedule the time here.

• Want to get an idea of what is played? Games Meetup from Spring 2019 can be found here: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/253855/bggcon-spring-2019...

Additionally, there are dexterity games set up once registration is finalized.

9. BGG.SPRING 2020 Tips on BGG Convention from a Veteran
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1576079/tips-bgg-con-vetera...

Summary of Chris Montgomery's advice and a few notes of my own:

Selfie at Registration last year (2019).

Registration - The first day may mean standing in line for 50-80 minutes depending on the time you arrive. You'll also likely get some free games you'll need to take back to your hotel room or vehicle.

Registration line last year. Most people went through the registration process in less than 60-70 minutes! It took less than 10 minutes to register after 11:30am. Way to go Team Geek!

Here's a sample of games that was given away one year. You typically have 2-3 sections to choose 1 game from 3-4 games available.

Printed Email - Each attendee is required to bring a printed copy of the confirmation email showing their badge information listed. To be clear, that’s one printed copy for each badge-holder, not just one per registration. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! You will be given a laminated badge and a wristband. Your badge will include your name, userID, and Avatar. Your wristband must remain on your wrist throughout the con.

Prize Giveaways - Along with your badge you will find a door-prize ticket. Keep this ticket for the grand finale prize giveaway on Sunday night at 7pm in the Enterprise Ballroom. You must be present to win.

Sample of game bundle prizes given away last year.

Clothes - Please pack enough clothes so you don't share your BO with others. One shirt per day minimum. Don't be "that guy" or "that girl". Shower every day and use deodorant.

Games - Look around! BGGCon has it's own game library of 5000+ games! Each participant with a badge can check out one game. Find "Players Wanted signs" and meet some new people.

Bring Cash - for Buying Games, Vending, and Food. You never know when you might find a new shiny.

Electronics - Cell phones work sporadically in the lower level. Bring your cell phone charger. Wifi is available to hotel guests.

Food - The hotel offers great food, snacks and drinks. NOTE: Don’t forget to show your wristband at the hotel’s many fine dining options for a 10% discount. At least this has been offered in the past. More information to come as this is confirmed!

Breakfast for me is the most important meal of the day and carries me through games. I recommend getting the all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast. Here's a sample below.

The food, snacks, and drinks options at Hyatt Regency DFW include (from the Hyatt Regency DFW website):

Quote:
Hyatt Regency DFW - Dining

Whether you are craving a classic cheeseburger, a true Texas style juicy steak, or a crisp salad, the Hyatt Regency DFW’s four restaurants can satisfy any hankering. From upscale dining in a classic, 1930s inspired steakhouse at Mister G’s to a traditional sports bar experience featuring creative cocktails and contemporary American cuisine at Ace’s Lobby Bar, our hotel features a variety of options with a unique Texas twist. Discover Texas’ aviation history at Jacob’s Spring Grille while enjoying delicious buffets and regional dishes or curb your hunger day or night at Jett’s 24-hour Coffee Bar, featuring your favorite gourmet coffee brews from Starbucks and on-the-go snacks.

--------------------------

Mister G's

Experience a timeless, 1930's inspired steakhouse with a tempting wine list at the acclaimed, Mister G's. Serving up infamous, thick, mesquite-grilled, Texas style steaks, fresh seafood, as well as other steakhouse staples, Mister G’s is furnished with just 14 booths, making it one of the most exclusive and intimate restaurants around the Dallas Fort Worth area.

Pair each delicious course with the perfect wine from our boutique selection and don’t forget to save some room to indulge in a delicious dessert to complement your fine dining experience.

Hours Monday to Friday 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm

* Dinner Menu Page One pdf
* Dinner Menu Page Two pdf
* Wine List pdf
* Dessert Menu pdf

Jacob's Spring Grille

Discover the role Texas played in aviation history while enjoying regional specialties at our DFW Airport restaurant. A tribute to Texas’ first aviator, Jacob F. Brodbeck, Jacob’s Spring Grille’s innovative cuisine captures the inventive spirit of its namesake.

This casual and welcoming restaurant offers energizing breakfast options, including a seasonal buffet complete with a build your own omelet station, as well as delicious lunch and dinner entrees to enjoy between meetings or with friends. The menus change with the season with inspired dishes from the DFW region. Enjoy the chef’s seasonal specials with a cold beer or a glass of wine.
Hours

Breakfast
Monday - Friday 6:00 am – 11:00 am
Saturday & Sunday 6:00 am – 12:00 pm

Lunch
Sunday - Saturday 11:00 am – 2:00 pm

Dinner
Saturday - Sunday 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm

* Breakfast pdf
* Lunch pdf
* Dinner pdf

Jett's Coffee Bar

Fuel up any time of the day or night at our main lobby coffee bar. Enjoy your favorite espresso and gourmet Starbucks coffee brews as well as market-fresh bakery items. Relax in our comfortable lobby seating area and enjoy bagels, pastries, sandwiches and much more. Jett’s offers a wide variety of healthy and hearty grab-and-go options that are perfect for those on the way to a meeting or waiting for their flight.

Hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

ACES Lobby Bar

Indulge in signature cocktails, a variety of domestic and imported beer, or snack off our nightly menu. With seven flat screen HDTVs offering programming for the year-round sports enthusiast, there’s bound to be something you’re going to enjoy. Whether winding down from a day of meetings or meeting up with some friends, ACES is the perfect DFW Airport bar setting.

Hours: Open Daily 2:00 pm – close

Additional Venue: Snacks & Concessions just for BGG.CON Spring 2020

Additional food options include pizza, nachos, hot dogs, candy, pop/soda, water, etc. provided during the convention.

{More Information Coming Soon!}

Source: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/texas/hyatt-regency-dfw-in...

Other - Bring hand sanitizer. Bring a backpack or bag if you plan on buying, selling, or trading games. Bring clothes for hot and cool (sweater and jacket) weather as temperatures may be different in various gaming areas.

• GeekBuzz: Also included with your badge is a GeekBuzz login card. Use this card at the GeekBuzz stations in the Enterprise Foyer to “Like” the games you’ve been playing. BGG will compile the results to build a “Hot List” of the convention. Check out the constantly updating Leaderboard on the big screen in the main lobby.

To Do: Check out the BGGCon Games Library and find a game to play. Go to the Bazaar to buy some games from other gamers. Check out the Exhibitor/Vendor Hall! Very popular events are: (a) the Poker Tournament, (b) the Virtual Flea Market, (c) the Bazaar, (d) the Game Show, (e) the Battling Tops, (f) Artemis (dedicated rooms), and (g) Werewolf at night (Hosted by Matt Sprague and Tori Wilbanks with DFW Gaming Village).

Here's some pictures of the exhibitor hall.

Words of Caution - Be wary of sitting down to games where nobody has ever played before. You could be stuck in a 3, 4, or 5 hour game depending on the complexity level. Be wary of sitting down to a teaching game where you don’t know the rules and the game is a long game. Whatever amount of time a player tells you a game will take, add 50-100% to that.

10. BGG.SPRING 2020 Official Hyatt Regency DFW {Hotel} Room Reservation Transfer List
No longer going to use your room? Transfer it here.
{BGG.SPRING 2020 LINK COMING SOON}

11. BGG.CON Spring 2020 Kids Areas

Are kids allowed to participate in BGG.Con Spring 2020? Yes! Absolutely! My wife and I brought my 7 year old, 5 year old, and 2 year old last year. They typically have a huge table layed out with Legos. Here's some information to help guide you.

• In the past the venue included: Activity areas for kids of all ages: A toy/play room for 5ish and under, Crafts for 4ish-6ish, Games in the BGG Game Library all ages; a nursing mothers lounge.

• Direct parental supervision required for all children under 12 years old. Anyone under 18 will need an adult chaperone present at the convention.

• Open gaming areas for families gaming with other families and also a separately-designated area for teens/adults only.

12. BGG.SPRING 2020 List of Exhibitors, Vendors, & Sponsors *Coming Soon*

If you're interested in exhibiting at BGG.Spring send an email to:
bggspring@boardgamegeek.com

• Full list of BGG.Con Spring 2019 exhibitors here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGGCON_Spring_Exhibitors

13. BGG.SPRING 2020 Map of the Venue *Coming Soon* *Coming Soon*[/size]

For now here's the map of the previous year.

• BGG.Con Spring 2019 map of the venue is here. I don't anticipate a lot to change for 2020. I will update this link once the 2020 information is published. https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGGCON_Spring_Venue_Maps

14. BGG.SPRING 2020 Schedule of Events *Coming Soon*

Here's the 2019 schedule.

• BGG.Con Spring 2019 schedule can be found here. I don't anticipate a lot to change for 2020. I will update this link once the 2020 information is published. https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGGCON_Spring_Official_S...

15. BGG.SPRING 2020 Bazaar information *Coming Soon*
The BGG.CON Bazaar Marketplace is a separate event typically run at 10 am on Sunday, where you can explore and purchase games at the con.

• Here's the Bazaar information for Spring 2019: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2181988/2019-spring-bazaar-...

• I don't anticipate a lot to change for 2020. However, I will update this link once the 2020 information is published.

16. BGG.SPRING 2020 Math Trade *Coming Soon*
Don't want to hassle with negotiations, bidding, etc.? Try the math trade!

Math Trade last year to get a feel for how it works: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/246379/2018-bggcon-math-t...

• I don't anticipate a lot to change for 2020. However, I will update this link once the 2020 information is published.

17. BGG.SPRING 2020 Volunteer with Team Geek!
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2272219/bggspring-2020-now-...

Team Geek: May 2019

Good information for next year! Signups are up already for 2020!

Apply for Team Geek here

• Team Geek is open to any member of the community who has attended at least one previous November BGG.CON and will be 18 years old before November 19, 2019.

• Help setup, tear down, registration, work the library, support events, answer questions, walk around smiling, etc.

18. BGG.SPRING 2020 Charity Sale*Coming Soon*

• As the BGG Con Library grows there are charity sales where games are typically $10 and sold for cash to go towards a specific charity. Last year all proceeds went to Cafe Momentum.

When:
Saturday, 1pm - 3pm (Innovation Ballroom)
Sunday, 1pm - 3pm (Innovation Ballroom)

Here's the information for BGG's 2nd Annual Storage Sale for Charity in Spring 2019: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2190694/spring-cleaning-sal...

19. BGG.SPRING 2020 Shuttle Information*Coming Soon*

In 2019 there was this shuttle information available. I will update once the 2020 information becomes available.

Grapevine Shuttle

If you feel the need to see sunlight and a different set of 4 walls, we have contracted with the Grapevine Convention and Visitors Bureau to use their very effective and helpful Grapevine Shuttle. Courtesy of Rio Grande Games - you may ride by simply showing your BoardGameGeek wristband to the Grapevine Visitor Shuttle Drivers.

For route information, etc. please check out their site: Grapevine Shuttle. The Yellow Route has pick-up and drop-off times at the Hyatt Regency DFW.

Please be mindful of the last pick-up time or you might be calling a cab {or UBER} to get back to the hotel.

20. BBGG.SPRING 2020 Reserved Room Scheduling *Coming Soon*

Reserve your own rooms for games! Here's the 2019 links. 2020 link coming soon!

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/2287925/bggcon-2019-res...

https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGG.CON_Spring_Boardroom...

Ultimate Geek Sponsors and Sponsoring Geeks Coming Soon! {Need 2020 Link}

Special Guests Coming Soon! {Need 2020 Link}

Special Events Coming Soon! {Need 2020 Link}

24. BGG.SPRING 2020 Notice of upcoming BGG Con Hot Games area poll *Coming Soon*

Hot Games Coming Soon! {Need 2020 Link}

There will be an area designated for "hot games" or games that will be set up for people to play. See example below.

Final Instructions Coming Soon! {Need 2020 Link}

Special Events Coming Soon! {Need 2020 Link}

There was a new prize process and app used at BGG.Con Fall 2019. See information below. More comsing soon!

Source: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/2313143/bggcon-2019-new...

Each morning (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) we will randomly draw from all picked-up badges to determine the winners of that day’s exhibitor giveaways. If your badge user-number is drawn, come to the BGG Prize Booth anytime before the exhibit hall closes on that day at 5pm to claim your prize. If you don’t pick it up by then, you’ll forfeit the prize and it will go back into the pool for the next day’s winners. Prizes unclaimed on Saturday will be set aside for daily giveaways at future events.

Winners will be posted in the BGG Prize Booth (Exhibit Hall - Marsalis), by registration (Trinity A), and also announced via the Guidebook app.

Speaking of Guidebook - be sure to download the Guidebook App and the BGG.CON 2019 guide as it is chock-full of awesome information about our exhibitors, the official schedule, convention maps and lots more! Get it here:
http://bit.ly/bggcon2019guidebook

Get the Guidebook App here!
iOS
Android

Thanks BGG Admins, Coordinators, and Geek Team for all you guys do!

If you have any questions, please contact BGG directly at bggcon@boardgamegeek.com

Game on! meeple

~ Zafin

Note: Moving notes of edits from OP to one of the first comments below in order for people to find pertinent information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: BGG.Con Spring 2020 Links and Resources - Everything You Need to Know in One Place
Edits to the OP:

Edit 1: Various formatting corrections. Adding more pictures.
Edit 2: Formatting pictures and dice in #2.
Edit 3: Formatting Table of Contents.
Edit 4: Added Team Geek updated info to #17.
Edit 5: Formatting
Edit 6: Formatting
Edit 7: To add new BGG.Con Spring logo to #1
Edit 8: To add 2019 maps to #13
Edit 9: Formatting
Edit 10: To add 2019 schedule to #14
Edit 11: To add ATM information to #1 and add #19 about Grapevine Shuttle
Edit 12: To add #20
Edit 13: To edit Main picture in #1
Edit 14: Added to #1. Also added #21-26.

What else is needed? Off the top of my head I could use some help with:

1. Pictures of the Concession stand. Pictures of the menu and layout would be great!

2. Further information about the Concession stand: menu, hours, etc.

3. Link to the Math Trade last year.

Feel free to add anything else I may have missed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Burbank
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Re: BGG.Con Spring 2020 Links and Resources - Everything You Need to Know in One Place
Lots of good info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zafin wrote:
Off the top of my head I could use some help with:

1. Pictures of the Concession stand. Pictures of the menu and layout would be great!

2. Further information about the Concession stand: menu, hours, etc.

3. Link to the Math Trade last year.

Feel free to add anything else I may have missed.

#3 found the math trade: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/246379/2018-bggcon-math-t...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added the New BGG.Con Spring logo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To add 2019 maps to #13:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added the 2019 (last year's) schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added ATM location info: https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Food#

ATM locations

An ATM is located just outside the Business Office across from the Check-In Desk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Parry
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We also need:

"8A. BGG.CON Spring 2020 Reserved Room Scheduling"

This link would be to the room reservation spreadsheet, similar to what used at BGG CON 2019
(https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/2287925/bggcon-2019-res...).

I have not been able to find the Spring 2019 version of this, but since people were reserving rooms I know it has to exist...somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia Smith
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CommandoBob wrote:
We also need:

"8A. BGG.CON Spring 2020 Reserved Room Scheduling"

This link would be to the room reservation spreadsheet, similar to what used at BGG CON 2019
(https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/2287925/bggcon-2019-res...).

I have not been able to find the Spring 2019 version of this, but since people were reserving rooms I know it has to exist...somewhere.
Here is the 2019 page: https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGG.CON_Spring_Boardroom...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added Reserved Room games:

20. BGG.CON Spring 2020 Reserved Room Scheduling*Coming Soon*

Reserve your own rooms for games! Here's the 2019 links. 2020 link coming soon!

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/2287925/bggcon-2019-res...

https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGG.CON_Spring_Boardroom...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit to update main title image.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to #1. Also added #21-26.

Main BGG.Spring wiki link: https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGGCON_Spring#

Note: You do not, repeat not, want to check in at the Hyatt Grand. Remember, Regency = Right, Grand = wronG.

There was a new prize process and app used at BGG.Con Fall 2019. See information below. More comsing soon!

Source: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/2313143/bggcon-2019-new...

Each morning (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) we will randomly draw from all picked-up badges to determine the winners of that day’s exhibitor giveaways. If your badge user-number is drawn, come to the BGG Prize Booth anytime before the exhibit hall closes on that day at 5pm to claim your prize. If you don’t pick it up by then, you’ll forfeit the prize and it will go back into the pool for the next day’s winners. Prizes unclaimed on Saturday will be set aside for daily giveaways at future events.

Winners will be posted in the BGG Prize Booth (Exhibit Hall - Marsalis), by registration (Trinity A), and also announced via the Guidebook app.

Speaking of Guidebook - be sure to download the Guidebook App and the BGG.CON 2019 guide as it is chock-full of awesome information about our exhibitors, the official schedule, convention maps and lots more! Get it here:
http://bit.ly/bggcon2019guidebook

Get the Guidebook App here!
iOS
Android

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan K
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added pictures to the OP.

Main Hall:

Additionally, there are dexterity games set up once registration is finalized.

Here's a sample of games that was given away one year. You typically have 2-3 sections to choose 1 game from 3-4 games available.

Here's some pictures of the exhibitor hall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls