Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Cinzori
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This math trade is open only to those attending Great Lakes Games 2019. GLG is an invitation only event and is currently full. I will be comparing the final list of entries to the list of attendees before running the trade engine. The intent is that the games are brought to the event, so no shipping should be necessary. If someone involved in a trade ends up not showing up, they will be responsible for both ends of the shipping cost necessary to complete the trade.

Post your items for trade here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/262734/great-lakes-ga...

Post requests for items you would like to see on the trade list here: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/262735/great-lakes-games-...

A discussion forum can be found here: TBA

All times are Eastern Daylight Time (the GLG time zone).

Rules
1. You must be attending Great Lakes Games 2019 in order to participate.
2. This trade is for GAMES, GIFT CERTIFICATES, AND BAKED GOODS ONLY. No cash, Geek Gold, DVDs, etc. Gift certificate arbitrage is NOT permitted. Non-game entries (Gift Certificates/Baked Goods) must be listed as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953), Miscellaneous Game Accessory (Game ID: 5985) or Miscellaneous Game Merchandise (Game ID: 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item. Use of the +altname+ brief description -altname- will only work if one of these is selected as the main item, and will NOT work for sweeteners. Therefore, if you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for example expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, you are required to use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
3. Please accurately describe the condition of your game. Please also include the edition if appropriate.
4. Sweeteners are allowed. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or manually inserted using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG.
5. Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener.
6. There is no rule number 6.
7. Duplicates are allowed.
8. You MUST use the OLWLG for this trade.
10. Any questions or comments, please use the discussion list (see above).
11. If the spirit moves you, please tip JeffyJeff for his great OLWLG tool and cokasaki for his amazing TradeMaximizer.

What is a "Math Trade"? Check out Lindsey's "Math Trade Guide" http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/93555

What is the OLWLG tool? http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG

Dates
Game submission list begins: Immediately
Game submission list deadline: 9:00PM EDT Sunday 10/20/2019
Want list deadline: 9:00PM EDT Thursday 10/24/2019
Results posted: 9:00PM EDT Friday 10/25/2019 (or thereabouts)
Results official: 9:00PM EDT Saturday 10/26/2019

Please do not delete items or sweeteners once you have listed them. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline.

Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. ALLOW-DUMMIES REQUIRE-COLONS REQUIRE-USERNAMES SEED=123456 METRIC=USERS-TRADING

List Cap: None

Maximum Submissions Per User: Unlimited

Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results.

Also in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.

Edits: None.

OLWLG Stuff - Please ignore
%Options%
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, October 20th, 2019, 9:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, October 24th, 2019, 9:00 PM EDT
%End%

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for running this. I was going to suggest it to the yahoo group. Now I don't have to!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauren Woolsey
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for running this! Once I list things in the GeekList, do I have to do anything else? I feel like at some point I have to interact with that other interface and in previous math trades that is how I had to list things. Just wanted to check to be sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cinzori
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Late on October 20, I'll close the list to new additions. Any time between now and 9:00 p.m. on October 24 you can edit your want list using the OLWLG (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG). Your want list pairs each game that you want with a list of your games that you would be willing to part with to get that wanted game. After you're happy with your want list (probably after October 20), you submit it. I'll run the matching algorithm late on October 24.

Let me know if you have any questions about the process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauren Woolsey
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I realize my question was vague. Previous trades I have done had all the inputs begin in the OLWLG, but I guess our geek list gets imported directly into it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cinzori
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can definitely do all of your interaction with the trade (other than posting items) via the OLWLG and not pay attention to the actual Geeklist at all. The Geeklist entries get imported to the OLWLG from time to time. Is that what you mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried not to spam the list, but have quite a few more available. If interested, take a quick perusal and I can add trade items upon request.

Also, if you see something that I have listed that you want to purchase (on the list or in my collection), send me an offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to the trades that happened, I plan to bring most, if not all of the rest of my entries to the flea market.
If you saw something in which you are interested, let me know and we can make a deal beforehand (and make sure it makes the travel box).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls