Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Trezise
United States
Nashville
TENNESSEE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Before I go an offer GeekGold for it, I want a single, high quality jpg of the Lyon map. I have access to a plotter (whooHooo) and so all that oh-so-fun-cutting-and-pasting won't be needed. Can anyone point me to this? or create it and then point me to it.

NickDanger42 (the other one)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hautemont
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Lyon Map
NickDanger42 (#43271),
Francois Haffner's Map of Lyon is on his excellent site at: http://jeuxsoc.free.fr/a/avenl.htm
There are med-res files for the new destination cards and his map. Hope this helps,
eric @ DoW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Erich (#43306),
I'm with Nick on this one -- my French is somewhat...non-existant, so could someone tell me if there is a link to a big (one-page) map?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
On the page provided there are 4 PDF links. The first is for the rules of the game, the next three are the important ones: (They are grouped under Aides de jeu

The first two are the map. Obviously, to be playable, one needs to print out the map, but there is no single page document to download.

Instead it is available as 16 sheets on A4 (similar in size to 8.5x11) paper at the first link entitled le plateau en 16xA4 (2,4Mo) The size is 2.4 MB.

Another options is as 6 sheets of A3 (similar in size to 11x17) paper at the next link entitled le plateau en 6xA3 (2,3Mo) The size of this file is 2.3 MB.

The final link les cartes destination (0,5Mo) is the destination tickets for the Lyon map.

A playable single-page map that could be published via a large format printer is a very specific item and is probably beyond most players ability to self-publish. As a result, I don't think one is available. If it is, it is not at the link provided above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Argh! That's too bad. Maybe when I get more gold, I'll offer it up for someone to put those different pages together in one big JPG so people that have access to big printers (like me) can just print it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Downin
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I took some time today and managed to extract the images from the PDF files of the Lyon Map and pasted them together into one large, Hi-Res JPG file (1715 x 1830 pixels, 1.1MB). Assuming I'm not violating any copyrights, with luck, Aldie will have it up and available soon.

Hopefully that will provide reasonable resolution for a plotter, for those that have access to one. If not I can try to go back and resize it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Downin
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I also worked up a PDF of the map, that I just uploaded. It's intended as a 24" x 24" print. It should hopefully work on "C" or "D" size plotter paper, or automatic roll feed (assuming the paper width is at least 24").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.