Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stéphane Athimon
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello to all of you,
Thanks in advance for your suggestions and for answering this thread :)

I am going to the Essen fair for the first time this year.
I will be going there on the Thursday (to meet all the publishers and designers I have worked with over the past 10 years), and on the Sunday to discover the fair with all the family.

I would like to know what must abosultely be seen or done in this fair :)

I would also like to know if there would be some discount shops selling games published in the previous years.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Have a nice weekend and thanks for reading this little thread, I am pretty sure your answers will help me a lot ;)
Stéphan (feeling like a kid waiting to see Santa Claus ;) )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Heines
Germany
30 km from Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, depends on what you like.

I usually suggest to check the "odd halls", which are the less crowded ones behind the gallery (4+), but with the new entrance this might change a little.

If you're looking for discounted games, you might want to check out Spielmaterial.de 1-C121. They have a small version of what Heidelberger does this year. Games from various publishers for highly discounted prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Athimon
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rukus wrote:
Well, depends on what you like. ;)

I usually suggest to check the "odd halls", which are the less crowded ones behind the gallery (4+), but with the new entrance this might change a little.

If you're looking for discounted games, you might want to check out Spielmaterial.de 1-C121. They have a small version of what Heidelberger does this year. Games from various publishers for highly discounted prices.
Hello Rukus, well I like discovering new games and new ways of playing :)
THanks for letting me know about the "odd halls" :)
I have already planned to spend some times discovering all the asian booths (because I have to see people there and also because I know they always have nice and strange games) :)

Thanks for letting me know about Spielmaterial, as I also have to meet them, it will be easy to have a look at what they have :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls