Popular Tags: [View All]
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

The two bonus scenarios (#101 and 102) once only available for preorderers are now available as free .pdf downloads from the GMT website here: http://www.gmtgames.com/p-30-combat-commander-europe.aspx

Following the link, they are near the top of the page in the ONLINE RESOURCES section.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Escanaba
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good (or in this case, great) things come to those who wait! Thanks, GMT people!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, they aren't really free. If you didn't Preorder then you're getting the bonus scenarios for $24! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot Chad! Looking forward to these!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Appleton
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool - thanks Chad.

Gives us something to play until Mediterranean and Paratroops arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
TeufelHund wrote:
Cool - thanks Chad.

If you haven't yet tried the Random Scenario Generator in the playbook, you ought to....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Appleton
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad Jensen wrote:
TeufelHund wrote:
Cool - thanks Chad.

If you haven't yet tried the Random Scenario Generator in the playbook, you ought to....

The problem is - we still have a lot of other games with scenarios unplayed (Tide of Iron, Memoir' 44, Battlelore, Descent, Lock N Load: Band of Heroes etc) so we're never short of something new to play...and also I like the special rules that the scenarios introduce in CC, which I believe don't exist in the random scenario generation system.

Saying that, C&C is the only WW2 tactical game I have where we have played through all the provided scenarios...I really enjoy the fact that the games are short enough that you can get through 2-3 in a night's gaming, if you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.