Peter R.
Italy
Bozen
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So in our group was introduced a new game: Formula De! As Andy had already bought all of the games circuits,he wants to do a whole season of games! First we went on the Go Cart circuit to train our skills and to learn about the game mechanics! Then we decided to try a whole round on the basic circuit! Each of the four of us took 2 cars. Andy was in Pole Position, and my team was in 3rd and 6th place!
Right from the start the whole track was crowded with cars and in soon after the first curve the last car bumped into one the slower one of mine. The other car finished in the sand outside the track but mine endured even with some technical defects on the motor. My faster car raced for Pole and soon was in for a tough fight over Andys Ferrari! I managed a fast slide out of the curve (using up most of my tires) and crosed the finishing line with some hundred meters margin! :-) Ferrari came second, and the white (Silverarrows) came in third!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.