Subject: Episode 158: FLOTILLA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christina Rouse
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Monday! Since everyone gained an hour there is some more time for podcast enjoyment! Tune in for Episode 158 to hear our thoughts on Bloom Town, Passtally, Claim, and many more. The PEGS deep dive FLOTILLA for a fun filled episode and you get extra points if you can guess what reroll song Robb and Christina are trying to pull off!

ALSO: Please be patient with us on this episode, we are migrating to a new website platform and that seems to be causing some trouble on getting our RSS feed to all of the streaming platforms. It is on itunes, website, spotify right now.
http://bluepegpinkpeg.com/2019/11/04/episode-158-flotilla/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgueni K
Canada
flag msg tools
Podcast Addict is pointing this to episode 157 even after I tried updating everything from the RSS feed. Hopefully this gets updated eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Holmes
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Pegheads! We've been doing some behind-the-scenes work that we understand may be playing havoc with certain podcast apps and services. Please be patient while we work through these issues, and let us know any problems you encounter by messaging us here or emailing bluepegpinkpeg@gmail.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Turner
United States
Glen Allen
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Podcast Republic hasn't given me any issues at all with the feed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wolff
United States
Grafton
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did Christina float just to play a pun off of the review game? That's dedication!

How was your sleep that night C? The two times I've gone I've slept like a rock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Cornell
United States
Corunna
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Stikfas Animate Better Than Legos!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Overcast app for iPhone is downloading Ep 157, every time I delete and re-download.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Holmes
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are having trouble with a particular app see if you can point to the http://bluepegpinkpeg.com/feed/ URL in the interim. That could fix some issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Rouse

Virginia
msg tools
badge
Blue Peg, Pink Peg Gaming Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for all of the updates and again we apologize. We are attempting to streamline somethings and in the process inadvertently breaking other things. We appreciate the patience.

if you got more updates please share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgueni K
Canada
flag msg tools
pyranoir wrote:
If you are having trouble with a particular app see if you can point to the http://bluepegpinkpeg.com/feed/ URL in the interim. That could fix some issues.

Thanks, that fixed the issue for me. Getting the right episode now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Holmes
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you getting Episode 157 audio, I believe the issue has been fixed. Try refreshing the RSS link in your app and it should update, shortly if not right away.

Thanks again for your patience!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Richardson
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooh, covering my most anticipated Essen release! Love the novel idea of switching states in this game. Also that it seems to be Concordia with great art and a fun theme... but also a lot of stuff added on that might make it too clunky? Can't wait to hear your impressions, listening now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Cornell
United States
Corunna
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Stikfas Animate Better Than Legos!
mbmbmbmbmb
pyranoir wrote:
For those of you getting Episode 157 audio, I believe the issue has been fixed. Try refreshing the RSS link in your app and it should update, shortly if not right away.

Thanks again for your patience!

That did it. Deleting and downloading again got me to the right episode.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Wedig
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great episode everyone! C's talk about the foam toilet seat reminded me of this image from Motel of the Mysteries (a very strange book my parents had back in the '80s).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judith Elliott
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Unfortunately my Podcast Addict app is still directing me to the wrong episode, even though I've deleted the episode, refreshed the podcasts and redownloaded twice.

Not complaining, just letting you know. I listen in my car, so I'll just listen to 157 again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenn B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob have you heard a fix for what happened during the Tapestry game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Magalhães
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallowqueen wrote:
Unfortunately my Podcast Addict app is still directing me to the wrong episode, even though I've deleted the episode, refreshed the podcasts and redownloaded twice.

Not complaining, just letting you know. I listen in my car, so I'll just listen to 157 again!
I just reseted the podcast and everything seems ok for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Rouse

Virginia
msg tools
badge
Blue Peg, Pink Peg Gaming Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
SocksRule wrote:
Rob have you heard a fix for what happened during the Tapestry game?

Is there one? All I have heard is it is just bad luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judith Elliott
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Samboda wrote:
Hallowqueen wrote:

I just reseted the podcast and everything seems ok for now.

Yep! I've now got the right episode.

I haven't managed to finish the episode yet (though I'm on a train this am so I shall very soon) but from listening to the start: Alnwick castle is pronounced An-ick . No idea why, we English are just weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls