Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night I played through the first scenario (Pegasus Bridge) a few times so I could work through the rules. I found it almost a puzzle just to find enough terrain hexes to create the scenario. I put the forest hexes down, and I didn't have enough buildings. So I started over, placing buildings first, then I didn't have enough curved river hexes to make "the pond". Is there a terrain sequence that you should use to give you the best chance to get it on the first try?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Edwards
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Memoir '44: The Scenario Setup Puzzle Game
ekted,

Set it up in the order listed in the scenario description, and all will make sense.

Be aware that some of the straight river tiles have a slight bend to them, for aesthetics, but they are still straight.

Also, there is no difference between the building tiles, be they wooden or stone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hautemont
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ekted (#43670),
As indicated in the scenario set up instructions on the page across the spread from the Pegasus Bridge introductory scenario, it is strongly recommended to lay terrains in the order specified in the terrain sidebar next to each scenario.
And there is no need to worry about whether a river hex is wiggly or straight, as that distinction is purely cosmetic.
hope this helps,
eric @ DoW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Felker
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ekted (#43670),
Yeah, I was confused at first, but quickly realized the wavy ones were straight (since that was all that was left). I guess I'm a newbie to modular boards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will (JR) Todd
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ekted (#43670),

I've played several games so far and haven't had any problems yet...although I have been setting things up according to the scenario instructions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.