Popular Tags: [View All]
Bret Smith
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Yesterday I submitted and had approved four images (custom character cards), and now they are gone.... Anyone had this happen before? I am new to uploading images to the site, so any info would be nice.

I know they had been approved as I had recieved a couple of thumbsups and the geekgold I recieved pushed me high enough to buy a microbadge (LNOE)....

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
If they weren't clearly marked as being custom made cards they may have been deleted for that reason. If they were, then I'm not sure what happened. Resubmit them and I'll see that the gallery remains unmolested.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bret Smith
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All four have been re-submitted... thanks for your help Octavian, and your comments Pat!

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bret Smith
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up Matthew, the Medium Size on pic # 263749 is broken, but the original, small and square versions are fine.... any ideas? Related?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed that on some other pictures as well. Seems to be some kind of bug...could you submit a Bug Report for it (under the Misc top menu option)?

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bret Smith
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, will do... thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.