Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael G
Germany
Lingen
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played Galactic Era yesterday in our local gaming club. Channing visited us with two games and we play at two tables.

All people really liked it very much. Tension from start to finish. The game is between Twilight Imperium and Eclipse but much closer to Eclipse.

I would like to make another comparison. For me it feels like Terra Mystica in Space with Fun. Not like Gaia Project this was no fun for me. The races fit perfectly into the overall system through small changes and allow completely different strategies.

You have to make hard decisions, manage a lack of resources and actions, there are hidden fleet movements, death lasers, planets to discover and neighbors you can love or hate.

The switch between good and bad side is really a game changer. The races almost double in the game and you can turn your strategy around 180° in the game if it seems favorable.

What I have to mention. The game is finished! It's not a half-cooked project! The rules and iconography are worked out down to the last detail.

The playing time allows to play a 4 player game during the week without any problems.

Thanks Canning and all the best for your game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls