Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arne Thomi
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my images was declined. Due to some shallow reason, methinks. The modder didn't even care to look up the other game. Now I was stupid and angry enough to try and upload the image in the section of the other game, to show it is not an obscure but very well in the database existing game. While uploading I tried to cancel the upload, but it was too late. It is an image of a box comparison between Galaxion and Twilight imperium 3rd edition. I don't upload much and I thought it would be interesting to see two of the biggest box formats I know of side by side. Image No. 77651 compares box sized of Puerto Rico and Roads & Boats and is strangely not irrelevant. Well, back to the question - how can I remove my pending image submission? Thanks

Arne

Sorry for disobeying BGG-intern rules blush, but this time the picture has gotten approved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
You can't cancel a pending picture. It must either be approved or declined. If it gets accepted and you want it removed, contact an admin, like me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skelebone wrote:
You can't cancel a pending picture. It must either be approved or declined.

Well, not exactly. You can delete it while it is still in the queue. In case you have the upload window still open, click on the "View" link and then on the "Delete" link. If you don't have the window open anymore, then you'd need to get the image ID, from somebody else using the GeekMod possibly. Good luck with that. In that case, you'd contact an admin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.