United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
Microbadge: Xia: Embers of a Forsaken Star fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Agricola: Gamers' Deck fanMicrobadge: D&D Miniatures fanMicrobadge: Wingspan fan
If we want to follow along with announcements (like the actual price?), should we subscribe to this thread, or will the announcement each go into a new thread?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Microbadge: On Mars fanMicrobadge: Lisboa fanMicrobadge: Kanban: Automotive Revolution fanMicrobadge: The Gallerist fanMicrobadge: Vital Lacerda fan
ira212 wrote:
If we want to follow along with announcements (like the actual price?), should we subscribe to this thread, or will the announcement each go into a new thread?
Yes, Ira. We will update the first post as well as reply here with all new info as we release it for Rococo: Deluxe Edition.

<3 Xia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ira Fay
United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
Microbadge: Xia: Embers of a Forsaken Star fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Agricola: Gamers' Deck fanMicrobadge: D&D Miniatures fanMicrobadge: Wingspan fan
Eagle_Gryphon_Games wrote:
Yes, Ira. We will update the first post as well as reply here with all new info as we release it for Rococo: Deluxe Edition.

<3 Xia
Aww, thanks! That made my night!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Karpowitz
United States
Raleigh
NC
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Film BuffMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Cthulhu fanMicrobadge: WriterMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Santa participant
I know we don’t know the cost yet, but any idea how long the preorder will be open for? Or when the game is expected to ship?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Ma Hongkui
Microbadge: Avalon Hill fanMicrobadge: ASL fanMicrobadge: I'm a Black Orchestra fan!Microbadge: COIN fanMicrobadge: Sierra Madre Games fan
Pagoda79 wrote:
I know we don’t know the cost yet, but any idea how long the preorder will be open for?
From earlier in the thread:
trakes wrote:
Will this pre-order be open or available for a while?
Pre-Order will be open from January 22nd until mid-March.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Karpowitz
United States
Raleigh
NC
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Film BuffMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Cthulhu fanMicrobadge: WriterMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Santa participant
Thank you! Not sure how I missed that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Helbig
msg tools
Microbadge: Economic Games fan - Money never sleeps, palMicrobadge: Worker placement fanMicrobadge: Sci Fi Games fanMicrobadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG poster
Do we already know, where the pre-order will be found?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Microbadge: On Mars fanMicrobadge: Lisboa fanMicrobadge: Kanban: Automotive Revolution fanMicrobadge: The Gallerist fanMicrobadge: Vital Lacerda fan
GermanCosmo wrote:
We will share links once it launches. It will be hosted on CrowdOx.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 2020 Miniature Painters Guild Challenge participantMicrobadge: My cat drank paint waterMicrobadge: I'm a solo player, got that?Microbadge: Instant Human - just add coffeeMicrobadge: Flower child
GermanCosmo wrote:
We will share links once it launches. It will be hosted on CrowdOx.
Excellent! I can't wait...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Runebound (3rd Edition) fanMicrobadge: Discoveries fanMicrobadge: Star Trek: The Next Generation fanMicrobadge: Longmire fanMicrobadge: Washington Capitals fan
<3 Xia
That doesn't mean less than 3 copies of Xia does it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris ward
Scotland
Paisley
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Banjo pickerMicrobadge: Trajan FanMicrobadge: I'm a Concordia Smith!Microbadge: Madeira fanMicrobadge: I play with red!
GoingTopShelf wrote:
joewyka wrote:
If I already had the expansion, I wouldn't even consider this. But as this seems to be the only way to pick up Jewelry Box now... Looks like I'm in.
Jewelry Box doesn't add much to the game. In fact, I think the rules overhead to additional fun factor ratio is quite poor. I owned it for almost two years and only played with it once. Whenever the game came out, I had to try to figure out the expansion rules on the fly and always gave up and just played the base game with great enjoyment.

But, I sold my copy when the prices skyrocketed, so I'll probably be all in for this version. I only sold the game because the base+expansion was fetching close to $200.
Yeah. Rococo is one of my favourite games but when JB came out I watched a couple of videos and decided I wasn’t interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popular Culture
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Australia - The Lucky CountryMicrobadge: Level 02 BGG posterMicrobadge: Level 03 BGG posterMicrobadge: Level 04 BGG posterMicrobadge: Copper Board Game Collector
Is the pre orders open to March? Does anyone know the pre order close date?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Ma Hongkui
Microbadge: Avalon Hill fanMicrobadge: ASL fanMicrobadge: I'm a Black Orchestra fan!Microbadge: COIN fanMicrobadge: Sierra Madre Games fan
Popularculture wrote:
"Mid-March" is all that the publisher itself has said at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siris K
Australia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Ticket to Ryde GuildMicrobadge: Daria fanMicrobadge: Dota 2 fanMicrobadge: NFL fanMicrobadge: Greyhound lover
When EGG run Kickstarter campaigns they often allow for group buys and discounted shipping.

As an Australian, shipping is on of the major costs. Now that this will no longer be a Kickstarter, will EGG still allow for discounted shipping on large group buys?

Or have group buy options available when the preorders open?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Grim Squeaker
msg tools
Am I the only one who likes the old artwork better?

Really, though I appreciate the EGG treatment of the Lacerda games, I think a redesign of this game was about as necessary as the third Ghostbusters movie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Grim_Squeaker wrote:

Really, though I appreciate the EGG treatment of the Lacerda games, I think a redesign of this game was about as necessary as the third Ghostbusters movie.
Luckily for you, the original game already exists. As for why the game was redesigned, the publisher who owns the rights to the artwork did not wish to reprint the game. As such, the game had to have all new artwork to be printed again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Grim Squeaker
msg tools
Grim_Squeaker wrote:

Luckily for you, the original game already exists. As for why the game was redesigned, the publisher who owns the rights to the artwork did not wish to reprint the game. As such, the game had to have all new artwork to be printed again.
Thank you for that explanation.

Unfortunately, it does not change the fact that, in giving this game the deluxe treatment, the price point will be beyond the reach of many who might otherwise like to buy it, or to buy the expansions for your previous release of the game. However, I understand that this is not your problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siris K
Australia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Ticket to Ryde GuildMicrobadge: Daria fanMicrobadge: Dota 2 fanMicrobadge: NFL fanMicrobadge: Greyhound lover
Hi Team,

Would really appreciate a response to my shipping to Australia question too.

Thanks

Grim_Squeaker wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Popularculture wrote:
I believe March 13th is the expected close date for the pre-order. It will be clearly stated when the pre-order launches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Mangelk wrote:
...will EGG still allow for discounted shipping on large group buys?
Shipping is cheaper when you order more than one copy as shipping rates are based off weight but there are minimum shipping fees for a single package. A case will be 3 copies of the game. The shipping rates will be similar to that of On Mars during the KS campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siris K
Australia
flag msg tools
Thank you for the response. I can now coordinate a bundled purchase.

Cheers

Mangelk wrote:
...will EGG still allow for discounted shipping on large group buys?
Shipping is cheaper when you order more than one copy as shipping rates are based off weight but there are minimum shipping fees for a single package. A case will be 3 copies of the game. The shipping rates will be similar to that of On Mars during the KS campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
What is the expected delivery date?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
vanquish7 wrote:
What is the expected delivery date?
November 27th, 2020.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Karpowitz
United States
Raleigh
NC
flag msg tools
November 27th, 2020.
Unrelated question: why is The Staufer Dynasty the only game on your wishlist?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Pagoda79 wrote:
November 27th, 2020.
Unrelated question: why is The Staufer Dynasty the only game on your wishlist?
Okay, we filled it with other games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [7] |