Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
This was the last game for Saige (and me and Mary) before those 2 went back to playing Baldur's Gate 2 on the PS2 - we just wanted a quick game. First time playing for S.

I sometimes do well, but M almost always does. I guess I just don't have a knack for this game - maybe that's why I think it's just OK. I was first, and just put one pirate out. Saige was next, and played inefficiently most of the game: early on, used 1 card/pirate with little going backwards to draw cards, set up big draws, etc. She started doing more after seeing M and I do it, but hadn't quite got the hang of it. She set up M to advance pretty far by occupying several keys(?) - for me, too, except I never seemed to get any keys (or knives, the other big mover for those 2). M won handily, sailing off with only 4 of my pirates and 2 of Saiges. We two finished the game just to see what happened - we were both stuck with 1 pirate still in prison!

I blame it on the luck! ???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.