Subject: Hotels for 2020 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Carlough
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
High adventure in the world of high finance...
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me or is it way harder to get a hotel this year? Both of the hotels that I was able to book in the Spring the last couple years are already booked out and it's only January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Frost
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I booked my AirBNB two months ago and I wound up going with a place about 20 minutes from the Messe. Some of the renters either didn't want to book that far out, already had returning guests scheduled, or updated the price to double or triple their normal rate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I booked my room the day Essen '19 ended. I was at the airport and booked while I was waiting for my flight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
PEdorido wrote:
I booked my room the day Essen '19 ended. I was at the airport and booked while I was waiting for my flight.
In '18 when I was checking out they asked if I was coming back and when I said yes they told me they were almost sold out so as soon as I got home I booked for '19. Same thing happened in '19. This was a hotel I never had problems booking around March in years prior. I think it's just getting busier...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qumad Al-Riyf
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They talk of increasing number of attendees every year so I assume this is only to be expected?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls