Popular Tags: [View All]
Sarah Alderson
United Kingdom
Leeds
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played for the first time tonight with Alan (Mystah Softi), Catherine and Laure. We brought the game with the £20 winnings from a Cluedo games machine.

The rules were quite easy to understand. Catherine and I met on the first turn and swapped identical cards so I knew her identity (my partner Lord Fiddlebottom) and she knew I was number 13. The game was over very quickly as she managed to meet the Ambassador and reveal Alan's and Laure's cards.

We played again and this game took a little longer. Catherine and I were partners again and we both worked out everybodies identity and number very quickly but we had problems meeting alone as Alan, who sat between us, tried to arrange to meet me everyturn. Catherine knew she had cracked the code so did not want other people meeting together and so also played the same location card so making three people at the location. Unfortunately Alan was repeatedly unable to meet with anyone to share information. Eventually he gave up and tried to meet Laure, his partner, and that turn I was able to meet with Catherine and correctly announce the code. We had won again!

Enjoyed the game and will play again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.