Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Bergeron
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is nothing short of . The rules may seems hard for some but the game mechanic is easy to play with. In term of tactic this is a very good one and tasting the subtle way to gain many points as possible is a pure enjoyement... Be sure to choose your 2 best actions out of 3 to implant a beneficial position, also, take your enhanced action at the good timing, especially to resupply your hand before some needed tiles goes out for a turn. Trying to graft at the other city to reach a profitable place is a satisfaying move! Gaining and keeping the oracle attention may be an hard task and give some reward, but a must to gain victory points is to have a markets structure in a way they can be connecting between your own cities, in this way each road pay twice..........
Just a little taste for a great game!
(p.s. give my english a chance)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Weisbeck
United States
Black Hawk
South Dakota
flag msg tools
"Blow up the damned ship, Jean-Luc!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Quick Comments
Tchan (#45496),
The enhanced action is one I seem to forget, but my opponents do not, much to my displeasure. "You can only build 2 roads!" "I'm taking an enhanced action." angry Someday I'll remember at the right time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Playing With a Six Year Old
Tchan (#45496),

Yes it is. Although I have had a lot of problem teaching the game, (and getting people to "get" it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.