United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Ah, Denny, I've hardly seen you this episode."
mbmbmbmbmb
After Traders of Genoa, I didn't think we'd be able to play another long game, so Christopher suggested Royal Turf. I had been wanting to try this for some time now, so we agreed on it and brought it out. Christopher went over the rules (it's pretty easy to learn) and off we went!

After the first round, Christopher and I were pretty close (I think he was ahead by $100), with Jennifer not too far behind and Chris only making $100 the first round.

Second round I made out like a bandit with decent bets and me having the only bet on the "pacesetting" horse. After round two, I was out in front and "Team Not Steve" was out in full force in an attempt to stop me from winning.

Alas, it was not to be. Even though I forgot where my "0" bet was, I was still able to maintain the lead through the third round. Quite an interesting game.

Final scores:

Steve $1550
Christopher $1400
Jennifer $1300
Chris $1100

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.