Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Dubbs
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not too much time left at the Plus. JC, Ron, Joel and I decided to play Zombies, in part because none of us would care if we hadn't finished.

Started out with the drugstore. JC couldn't hit to save her life - literally. She died after killing just one zombie and had to start over. A couple of roads off the town square ended up leading to the Fire Station and the Police Station. I went to the Fire Station and got killed after getting four zombies. Joel headed for the Police station, and used a card to get rid of most of the Zombies. We started ganging up on him after that with our card plays.

The ammo store came out next, leaving just one junction free (beyond the drug store). There were a bunch of junctions played, plus the hospital and the toy store. Ron was the only one over there, since everyone else had died or headed down dead ends. I had just cleared the Fire Station when the game ended. (Called on account of time) Joel took a last turn, but got a brain cramp and headed away from the Zombies.

This was the first four player game I played, and it didn't get to a real conclusion. For a game of this genre, it really seemed like there were too many steps or something. The game needs player aid cards at least. I think the group agreed that it was OK, but I doubt we'll be pulling this one out again soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.