James Burns
United States
Dupont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I live down in PA, but we are trying to get a gaming group started in Binghamton,NY to meet 2 times a month. once in binghamton,once in scranton,pa.

Also what games stores are in the Binghamton area, I have found Fat cats books and Made in Japan any others?

To all you gamers out there that live near by drop me a post.

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Burns
United States
Dupont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking for gamers in Binghamton ,NY and all areas aroun
Well, for thoose that are interested.

We are meeting this Nov18 at the Dunkin donuts across from the Oakdale mall in JohnsonCity. We are getting together to play a game of Paranoia RPG, but if more people show we can play board/card games as well. start time around noon to 6pm.

216 Reynolds Rd, Johnson City, NY

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave klokner
United States
Edgewood
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There used to be Centerfield Card and Comics in Endicott. I used to live in Endicott and I would gladly join your group, but sadly I now live near New Orleans and I am having a hard time finding gamers as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Burns
United States
Dupont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
well, with almost 50 percent of the population leaving and not coming back to the city. I can see why it would be hard to find other gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave klokner
United States
Edgewood
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if that was a comment for me in New Orleans or a comment about Binghamton and upstate NY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont know if your up for a drive. But there are groups in Schenectady NY that meet regularly. We also get a crew from Oneonta that travels our way frequently.

Check them out.
http://www.swa-gaming.org/index.php

The SWA does a montly game a thon and offers a variety of games each time. Whether its board games, RPG's or Mini's games. It might be worth your time once a month.

Just and FYI. Good luck with your search.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark camp
United States
Lesser Binghamton Area
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed this thread a little late. We have group that meets in Endicott (at my home) every other Thursday, and sometimes on Saturdays for those epic games. Geekmail me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Stewart
United States
Owego
NY
flag msg tools
designer
www.drunkassgames.com
badge
!!!NERD ALERT!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Endicott and I like games!!! Someone geekmail me and invite me to play games.... please... games...

-seth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renita Rayne
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I see the last post here was in 2007. Do you guys still get together to play games in the Binghamton area. My husband and I are in Johnson City and would love to find people to play with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Stewart
United States
Owego
NY
flag msg tools
designer
www.drunkassgames.com
badge
!!!NERD ALERT!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a regular group in Endicott. Jupiter Games is located on the vestal parkway and they have a huge selection of boardgames.

Mark (above) also runs games regularly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Denney
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hey! Jupiter games is indeed active for RPGing as well as other game types in NY! We have an August 5th RPG day in fact where you can come as a DM or player to find a game and network!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.