Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me and the wife played this in between our Ticket to Ride games this weekend.

Things started rather smoothly. We both went to Paris on the first turn. Continuing to India, both just in time to pick up an elefant to cross the continent. I tended to collect money, which I started to convert to travel cards around this time. In Hong Kong my wife lost all her event cards that she had collected when I picked up a bad weather card. We were still side by side at this point but I had used a little fewer days so far. However I was running out of cards at this point and using my money to draw new ones. By New York things were desperate. We were still together but where my wife had a handful of cards, I only had one ship. And we turn up 3 trains. OK, not bad. With the single coin I had, it meant that if I took the card with the extra coin, I'd win if I drew a ship with 6 or lower, tie on a 7 and lose with everythng else. And I draw .... (dramatic music playing) ... a train...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.