Blood Bowl: Living Rulebook» Forums » Rules

Subject: Post-game Winnings and FAME Question? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could some one answer these two questions for me?

The rulebook states on pg.18:
"if the roll for the gate means that your team is being supported by an equal or fewer fans than the opposition, then your FAME for the match is zero. If you have more fans attending the match than your opponent, then your FAME is +1 for the match."

Question #1; do you add your fan factor(FF) to your FAME for kick of results and post-game winnings? So if you had a "+1" FAME and 5FF does you FAME become 6? Alternatively if you have a "zero" FAME douse this turn your FAME plus FF to zero?

Question #2; If the above is true, can your post-game winnings be represented as the the following if you won the game?
Post-Game Winnings = ((D6+FF+FAME)*10,000) + 10,000

So in the situation that you had a "+1" FAME, 5FF and won the game. If you roll a 5 for post-game winnings would your winnings total 120,000?

I know these are more than two question but the whole thing doesn't make sense to me. The whole "zero" FAME and then "+1" FAME thing throws me off, "+1" to what? The FAME results after the gate should read "+0" or "+1".

Thank you to anyone who can answer these long winded questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Dean
Australia
Earlwood
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. No. Fame is never more than 2. Which would be if your fans are more than double your opponents on the gate roll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Corthout
Belgium
Lille
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Suppe Kasper wrote:
Could some one answer these two questions for me?

The rulebook states on pg.18:
"if the roll for the gate means that your team is being supported by an equal or fewer fans than the opposition, then your FAME for the match is zero. If you have more fans attending the match than your opponent, then your FAME is +1 for the match."

Question #1; do you add your fan factor(FF) to your FAME for kick of results and post-game winnings? So if you had a "+1" FAME and 5FF does you FAME become 6? Alternatively if you have a "zero" FAME douse this turn your FAME plus FF to zero?

No, fan factor is only used to check for the FAME for that game, it has no other consequences.

ozjesting wrote:
1. No. Fame is never more than 2. Which would be if your fans are more than double your opponents on the gate roll.

This is not correct, both the skill "Fan Favourite" and some special play cards can boost your fame higher then 2, but this doesn't happen very often...
You also get +2 fame if your fans are equal to twice the number of opposing fans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to both of you for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.