Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Toll
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife (Barbara) and I (Robin) went down to my parents' for the weekend, and although I really don't like this game much, my wife insisted my mother would love it, so we played - my father (David) and I vs. my mother (Jane) and Barb. The game took a very long time; almost three hours, in fact, stretching from 9:00 to almost midnight, when we gave up and went to bed. For the entirety of the game, though, things were fairly one-sided. For example, on the Female wild spaces, my father and I got "go back to start" no less than five times during the game, while the women got that card once; and yet, at the end of the game, we had managed to get one pawn over to the end, and the second one was about to hit the female wild again, while they hadn't managed to get even the first pawn to the end space.

All in all, while it was amusing to try and do the answers, noone was completely satisfied with this except my wife. I'm going to try and avoid playing this in the future at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.