Subject: The Taj Mahal... what an old dump! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Tweed
Australia
Sydney
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The Taj Mahal is a total waste of money. You'd do much better spending your hard earnt cash on a nice curry. If I had to choose between the Old Kent Road and the Taj Mahal I'd go for the London landmark any day, even if you threw in the Boomerang for free... something's got to be wrong there!???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Simons
United Kingdom
Royal Wootton Bassett
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:The Taj Mahal... what an old dump!
The Brain (#47214),

Obviously you would buy the Taj Mahal to compete with the other two hotels for entrances. However bad it is, you will always want to stitch up your opponents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lohr
United States
East China
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
While I totally agree that the "Taj" is a waste of money for the most part... WHAT ABOUT THE "FUJIYAMA"???

That place is even worse!!! But, once again, the only reason for one to buy that place is to keep the owner of the "Boomerang" from having way too many entrances!!!

It's the Boomerang that has a problem, really... IT'S JUST TOO DAMN GOOD!!!

I've played the game many times... and in like 90% of the games whoever owns the Boomerang wins the game!! What's up with that??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.