Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I realise the original print run is waaaaay out of reach, I'm curious about the first commercial release. Where can we buy it? How can we buy it? And most importantly: will the original artwork be preserved?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Overbay
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tommynomad wrote:
While I realise the original print run is waaaaay out of reach, I'm curious about the first commercial release. Where can we buy it? How can we buy it? And most importantly: will the original artwork be preserved?

Hello Tommy,
I've licensed the game for commercial release and it should be out sometime in the first or second quarter of 2008. We're expecting a wide range of distribution through the publisher in the US and internationally. If things work out, we'll actually also have a firm and strong relationship with a company that is based in Australia (I should be able to post more details in the near future).

And yes, considering I'm doing the design for the production version, the original artwork will remain the same taking into account a few minor changes to the gameboard, game manual and package design that I've made for production version.

Thanks for your interest!
-Van
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Van,

Just curious, really, but will the remaining print+play copies use any of the new art? Your revised board looks terrific, by the way (the original is gorgeous, too!).

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please tell us more about how and where to get 2.0, Van.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshuah Andrews

Colorado
msg tools
are their expansions available for the 2.0 version?
or are they included in the limited edition?
I noticed through your other posts on expansions that there are 2 card expansions for Sea Rovers, but none are listed on your site...

thanks
joshuah

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshuah Andrews

Colorado
msg tools
Anybody at History In Action Games home?
trying to order...but no response.
joshuah

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Overbay
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Joshuah,
Sorry about the delay, we were out of touch for a couple of days for the holiday. Thanks for your order and it was good to talk with you yesterday!

Sincerely,
Van Overbay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.