Popular Tags: [View All]
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone supply me with a high-resolution scan of the countersheet? I stupidly split the counters before realising they were too thin, so now I'm hoping to make a new set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
C'mon folks, 72 of you own this apparently, surely one of you has a scanner and an uncut countersheet? Pretty please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I had read this before I punched mine - I did that as soon as I got home with it! For anyone who is considering buying the game, take the suggestion to scan in the sheets so that you can place the FIRE and SMOULDER counters/chits back to back. I'm trying to think of an even better way to determine this, because my fingers are way to clumsy to fool around with these tiny markers, when you have to place / flip them every turn in mass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to those who replied to me - I now have a print file & have my own new versions of the counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.