Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I moved my trader onto a space adjacent to 3 temples, creating an internal conflict with another trader, who was next to 1 temple (yes, shame on him). I had no temples behind my shield, so stood with 3. My opponent pulled 2 temples, winning the conflict.

I pulled my trader from the board. My opponent took his red VP. I then immediately executed the same play again. This time he had no temples left, and I won. While this is all legal according to my interpretation of the rules, it just seems to be a bit unfair.

Am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Re:2 internal conflicts with the same leaders on the same turn
ekted (#47466),

Sounds legal to me - and not at all unfair. How was such a choice spot left available for you to take at the beginning of your turn so that you would have two opportunities? It is not unfair to take advantages of such situations when other players allow them.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yehuda Berlinger
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. One small stategic part of the game is looking for such opportunities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deleted User
msg tools
badge
ekted (#47466),

Agree as well. A spot where a leader can have a base internal confloct rating of 3 is prime real estate. Don't let it go to waste. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.