Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Mendel
United States
westminster
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
under the photos, I think it would be a good idea to make a declined button for "no caption"

thats my .02
Gantrell
"KMG365"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willson
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
how about "needs caption," some pictures are self explanitory

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Mendel
United States
westminster
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Needs caption" - yes fine that works too.

"Some are self explanatory" - I dissagree. With people putting things in for "comparison" shots, examples of play, and all sorts of reasons. If there is no caption we have no Idea as to the focus of the photo.

Gantrell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
gantrell wrote:
"Needs caption" - yes fine that works too.

"Some are self explanatory" - I dissagree. With people putting things in for "comparison" shots, examples of play, and all sorts of reasons. If there is no caption we have no Idea as to the focus of the photo.

Gantrell

While we're on the subject, there's a rejection for "bad glare" but how about "too dark" ... under/over exposed doesn't really work here for that... but hey I've seen plenty of "too dark"'s

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.