Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay,
I have scoured the English translation, and the German rules for the answer to this question and have yet to find the answer anywhere:
What are the reserve island tiles for? At the setup stage it tells you to place the leftover reserve tiles in a pile, but no where does it tell you what to do with them later in the game. I thought that maybe if someone took a tile from the ocean board, that it would maybe get replaced but I can't find that anywhere in the rules.
We have been ignoring the reserve tiles in our games so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Müller
Germany
Düsseldorf
Deutschland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Reserve Tiles
Palpatine (#47639),

the replacements come into play after the pirate has destroyed on other tile from any player's possession. These are shuffeled with the replacement tiles and for each destroyed tile a new one is placed on the board as far from the starting place as possible. (IIRC)

CU,
Olav
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Reserve Tiles
olav.mueller (#47684),

Yes...there it was all along. thanks for pointing it out to me!
Cheers...
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, I also missed this in the English rules translation. The EasyProf slides do go through the action also though of replacing one after the Pirates hit but I really needed to read it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.