Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arden Nelson Jr.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided to try out scenario #6 Commadore Owens vs. the Blevins Boys and had some questions.

1. Are all pistols holstered at the start?

2. I'm guessing that the Commadore Owens player needs to chose to either start with the pistols holstered and use his rifle at the start or be using both pistols instead?

----

3. This one isn't related to this particular scenario but rather to the game in general. Does the card "Fall" only work if your opponent choses to move on his turn? In other words if the opponent is only going to shoot this round than the Fall card may not be played right?

NOTE: I'm playing these scenarios solo so I can figure out which ones I want to use when teaching the game and then which ones to follow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Smidt
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
1. Are all pistols holstered at the start?

It's my understanding that pistols are always holstered at the start of a scenario unless specifically stated otherwise.

Quote:
2. I'm guessing that the Commadore Owens player needs to chose to either start with the pistols holstered and use his rifle at the start or be using both pistols instead?

I believe you must decide which to use at the beginning. And using both pistols is a variant, right?

Quote:
Does the card "Fall" only work if your opponent choses to move on his turn?

I think you can play the "fall" card whether or not the opponent is moving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arden Nelson Jr.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the help. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I try some of the more complex scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.