Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilhelm Fitzpatrick
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Over 90% of the way there. It'd be a shame if this game didn't make it. Surely there are a few dozen more folk out there who are on the edge, and can open their hearts (and wallets?).

http://www.multimanpublishing.com/preorder/viewGame.php?id=3...

If you can't tell, I'm very eager to see this game make production. Here's hoping for early 2008!

-wilhelm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking about it ever since the other game on Japan has been canned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah order it! go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Boyo
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Please, please, please tell your friends/ hobby shops to order this game! It seems to have stalled in the 480's.

If they kill this project too it will destroy me!!!!

Cheers.

Danny

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devon Harmon
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did my part and pre-ordered today. Listening to the last episode of Point to Point helped in my decision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
32 needed.

http://www.multimanpublishing.com/preorder/viewGame.php?id=3... to order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Lockwood
Australia
Blacktown
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
30 to go. Just plonked my CC down on it. Anything from the team that produced FiTS is fine by me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only SIX (6) to go!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Ball
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had to choose only one game of my ten pre-orders, AMDT is the one I'd choose. The map shown here on BGG is a sample; check out the map on the MMP website:

http://www.multimanpublishing.com/preorder/po_images/AMDT-ma...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brandon
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-ordered today...and a brief holiday story as to why "Nobunaga" means a lot to my family:

My first Christmas home from college and my 2 younger brother's and I went to a video rental store. I searched through the NES games and found a cool strategy game we could all play. I plunked down $5 (porr college student) dollars to rent it for 48 hours. That game was Nobunaga's Ambition for the 8-bit nintendo.

For the next 7 days straight we lived that game, stopping only to eat and open presents, and occasionally sleep. We talked strategy: when to borrow money to build your army, when to sell rice, how much to tax peasants, hiring ninjas to spread discord and assasinate other nobles, how best to assault a castle, whether or not to gift peasants or generals and with food or gold? We took notes on each general, each fief, each battle and in the end when there was no one left to fight but each other-we would stop see who had conquered the most lands, and then restart the whole game over. We would not fight each other-we would only conquer those who stood in our way to rule Japan!

The video store called daily for us to return it, and my mom finally went down and gave them $20 so they would quit calling and harrasing us to extend the rental.

My dad was forced after Christams to take back 2 other games under the tree and tracked down a copy 60 miles away to make sure the family owned a copy after I left.

I now own the old family NES and the battered (but still complete and working) copy of Nobunaga's Ambition. We each have our own family now, and we still play it together nearly every year when we all get to together for vacation. Our wives leave the three of us alone for 1 night where we can drink a few beers, bond again, and for one night conquer Japan again.

So what does that have to do with pre-ordering this game? Karma. I feel like I owe "Nobunaga" something for all the great stories and memories we got from the video game. Maybe this will be somebody else's family memory maker with Nobunaga Oda...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Sage
United States
PITTSBURGH
PA
flag msg tools
Finally got around to preordering this. Only 3 more to go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.