Chad
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Well? Am I?
badge
Don't Blink.
mbmbmbmbmb
After finding this orchard at the local thrift store a few weeks ago, Sunshine began taking this off the shelf periodically, playing with the cherries, and then leaving it for me to pester her back to put it away again after she ran off to play with something more interesting. So, I figured it was time for some Daddy/daughter bonding time over a game.

Sunshine took out the game and we began the set-up. For those not aware, all cherries must be put in the tree with the stems down into the box. This fact is not pointed out anywhere in the instruction book that I remember, but no instruction book came with our gently used copy.shake Fortunately, Sunshine was very aware of this rule and very purposefully enforced this rule. Rules gaffe avoided!

Finally, we had our game board set-up. Once I helped her figure out the tricky nature of the spinner, Sunshine was very into the game. We took our turns spinning the wheel, finding the numbers on the wheel and counting our cherries off of our respective trees, and giggling like little girls when the dog scared us away. (Ok, she did most of the giggling. blush Most.)

After 2 thrilling battles of spinner fingers, we had a 1-1 tie on our hands. Rather than have a rubber match, we looked upon our battle with mutually grim satisfaction and walked away to a game of Monkey Madness. Until next time, we are both equally satiated.zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.