Nameless Necromancer
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Do what yhou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - Aleister Crowley
badge
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - John Galt
mbmbmbmbmb
6.42 German Reinforcements

In the third sentence, change XVIII to V.

8.2 Strategic Movement

Delete the last two sentences, beginning with "This means it can reinforce an Assault . . ."

8.44 ZOC Negation

Substitute:

The presence of one or more friendly units in a hex negates both Strong and Weak enemy ZOC in the hex for the purposes of retreating (9.51) and tracing supply.

Add new rule:

15.5 Infiltration

The presence of one or more friendly units in a hex negates both Strong and Weak enemy ZOC in the hex for all purposes (8.42, 8.43). Thus, all unit types may always enter, move, advance and retreat, and trace supply through all hexes containing one or more friendly units, with no extra MPs spent and no morale checks required. In addition, units may Infiltrate through a series of such hexes if one unit enters the first hex and stops moving for the phase, a second unit enters the hex with the first unit and then moves to another hex with an enemy ZOC and stops, and so on. If using Infiltration the German players scores 1 Victory Point for every three towns controlled, round fractions down.

Go to the actual APL webpage and you can download the revised rulesbook and the misprinted counter.
http://www.avalanchepress.com/TSNP_Rules.php
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.