Tiago Ali de Oliveira Bueno
Brazil
Campinas
São Paulo
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing Mytery of the Abbey, me and my wife took some time to grad some food, since we did not had lunch yet and was almost 16:30. After that, I entered in a game of San Juan for my first session with this game. Since I know how to play Puerto Rico, as everyone else in the table that did not know San Juan, the explanation of rules vas very fast.
The game began with 4 players and me being the third one in the first round, since we did not had the time to view each buildind especial features, I construted early a Crane thinking that it would be a far better constrution than it proved to be, this being my biggest mistake in the game, but with some others lesser ones, put me on the last position in the game, but after the some time I managed to get along and the in the end of play, with some last minute actions, I could bring a Guild Hall in play and did not ended the game in last position, but certainly, with the winner far away from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.