Tiago Ali de Oliveira Bueno
Brazil
Campinas
São Paulo
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Next game of the night, we tried Warcraft, witch is about to be released in Brazil by Devir. We need some time to get the rules this time, and the first few rounds were very slow. I was plaing with the Humans, two friends with the Orcs and Undeads and my wife with the Night Elves in the basic scenarium.
Early in the beggining of the game, the Orcs and the Undeads exausted the florests near then, and I got the same luck with the gold mine, but my team had this advantage in the begning of the game. The Orcs evolued their ground units quickly, as did my wife with the long range units. The Undead tried to build a flying army, but high cost was a handcapp. I tried to construt many long ranged units also.
THe humans and the Elves began dominating the board, but the Undead player managed to attack me on critical points, and soon him and the Orcs were dominating the game, with the Undead player with a clear advantage of power. My wive then managed to take all the florests from the Orc player, and at the same time, various Undead florest were depleted. We went first for disabling the Orc player, and after that was easy to took of a very rich, but woodless Undead Player. This was the longest session of the night, altrought I do not know how long it endured.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.