Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm watching The Empire Strikes Back as I work on my version of Assault on Hoth...and it just occurred to me that Princess Leah is racist against wookies!!!

"Will someone get this walking carpet out of my way?" -star wars

Jeezuz! Whata bitch!

To Han on Hoth - "I'd just as soon kiss a Wookie!"

Thats just rude, I mean, even a wookie needs some lovin.

I mean, fine, maybe they're a bit dirty, maybe they smell...and maybe their language is loud and obnoxious. But no one in the original trilogy vocalizes their discontent towards wookies except for Princess Leia.

Please be sure to write the Galactic Senate and have this racist bigot removed from office!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Nott
United States
Warrensburg
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
asgelb wrote:
I'm watching The Empire Strikes Back as I work on my version of Assault on Hoth...and it just occurred to me that Princess Leah is racist against wookies!!!

"Will someone get this walking carpet out of my way?" -star wars

Jeezuz! Whata bitch!

To Han on Hoth - "I'd just as soon kiss a Wookie!"

Thats just rude, I mean, even a wookie needs some lovin.

I mean, fine, maybe they're a bit dirty, maybe they smell...and maybe their language is loud and obnoxious. But no one in the original trilogy vocalizes their discontent towards wookies except for Princess Leia.

Please be sure to write the Galactic Senate and have this racist bigot removed from office!!!

It's a good thing the Galactic Senate was dissolved. That got Leia out of office...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb

"takes ONE to KNOW 'one'!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb

"takes ONE to KNOW another 'one'!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.