Subject: My introduction to society rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Birmingham
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Greetings Geeks!

As a new member I thought it appropriate that I introduce myself. My fiance and I are geeky gamers too, we particularily enjoy abstract, card, board, or any type of game (even monopoly, but using our own set of personalised chance and community chest cards, which grow every time a new guest plays. I strongly recommend the earthquake card, especially when someone has built up just too many hotels) 43

I discovered the BGG when searching for free print'n'plays. It is a wonderful concept, the future is about sharing, and gaming, together. I believe free print'n'play is actually going to strengthen the gaming industry as a whole.

Anybody who plans to visit the costa blanca of Spain should drop by for a game someday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Bond
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome aboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
costa
Portugal
Vieira de Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
YINZI
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bien-vinido Jeremy

Welcome to BGG, we sure hope you'll find everything you want around here.
If you plan to visit nuestros hermanos here at Vieira de Leiria, mail me and we could possibly arrange some games

Bye,
Luis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh you seekers of the new who run terrified from history into the clutches of an eternal life where no electric shaver can be built to last.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
    Welcome to the geek.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/1567

Sag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Ho Pwee
Singapore
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! Is this one of those threads where everyone who posts has to have a different flag?
I'm in!

Welcome to BGG, Jeremy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Peters Unrau
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keng Ho wrote:
Hey! Is this one of those threads where everyone who posts has to have a different flag?

I'm in too... Welcome to the addiction that is BGG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I don't know if I should say Hiya or Hola. Welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernesto Cabrera
Mexico
Mexico
D.F.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keng Ho wrote:
I'm in!

Welcome to BGG, Jeremy.

OK, I'm in!

Bienvenido Jeremy, espero que disfrutes del gran contenido del BGG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to be the token Brit to welcome you but I see Otterdance has beaten me to it.... welcome anyway!

I note that you've already gathered a dozen thumbs - BGG's sign of approbation - so I'm sure you'll fit in well.

Happy gaming!

Ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Birmingham
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, this is something I never thought I'd be saying, but thanks for the thumbs. Either castillian or english is fine. I am neither a Brit nor a Spaniard, but anyone who knows what a bunyip is can guess where I originally came from. I confess I've been browsing the lists for a while and enjoying the reviews, rants, games philosophy et al (and he was delicious) for quite a while.
Generally I'm not very big on online communities, just like I'm not big on standing on the balcony above a busy city street and screaming out "Hey, hello, anybody out there, what'cha doing?", but gamers are not just strangers, those of us capable of seeing their significant other with a pair of dice or a new pack of cards and thinking "I am in for a great time tonight" are already brothers and sisters, and eternal friends (off of the battle field of course, in carcassone I take no prisoners, unless playing with the tower expansion, of course.)
In short, yours for more (game) boards and less boredom
thanks for the welcome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Fuini
South Africa
Durban
KwaZulu Natal
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and another welcome, now that you are out of the BGG shadow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.